Sheraton on the Falls
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Pilgrim Motor Inn(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
Skyline Hotel & Waterpark(Niagara Falls)
Blackstone Inn(Niagara Falls)
7,515 results
All reviewsclifton hillhard rock cafecorner suiterainforest cafegreat viewresort feesmall balconystarbucks coffeebuffet restaurantindoor waterparkrainbow bridgevalet parkingwater parkfloor to ceiling windowswaterpark packageself parkcity view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was our third time to Niagara Falls (once on the USA side, twice on the Canada side), and the only time that we have had a room with a full view of the falls, The fact that we've been three times is an indication that we are mesmerized by the falls, but even so, I was amazed at how "worth it" it felt to have the view we had every morning, afternoon and evening. Other things we enjoyed (in no particular order): the WeGo bus pass that comes with the resort fee, an amazing dinner at Windows restaurant, and proximity to the pedestrian bridge to cross to the USA side. Our one and only disappointment was poor service at the lobby bar.

Room Tip: A "deluxe fallsview" room is totally worth it, as long as you are on a trip where "splurging" is in your budget.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TimRNYC
Reviewed 6 July 2014

After researching hotels I chose Sheraton on the Falls (NOT Sheraton at the Falls which is very confusing). I was very happy with my choice. We were there in mid June and I cannot say it was crowded at all. We were in a superior fallsview room with 2 queen beds on the 11th floor. It was a wonderful view! Besides the queen beds there was a desk, armoire with tv, loveseat, chair, coffee table and a fireplace. Also, there were two closets and plenty of room to move around. My husband is very particular about cleanliness and it passed his inspection. The outside wall is totally windows with a door that surprisingly can be opened. This allowed me to take great pictures of the falls without a reflection from the window. The bedding is very nice and I wish I could have brought one of the pillows home! The only thing I prefer in a hotel room that it does not have is a vanity area outside of the bathroom since I find it hard to style my hair with the humidity from the shower. One of the best things about this hotel is the location. I feel it is the best. There is a park across the street and next to it is the Hornblower boat entry. Chapel Hill is basically behind the hotel and we walked to dinner every night. We had relaxation massages in the spa and the staff was very friendly and the massage was great. Make sure you walk down to the Canadian Falls a couple hours before sunset, the rainbows are awesome! We did not find a rude person while we were in Canada - very impressed all around. Overall, we were very pleased with the hotel and our room and am glad I made this choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mae94
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Dirty hallways, high prices, elevators were always slow, would not recommend, front desk was always busy, had to leave car near garbage bins to have valet parking. The area smelled terrible, could not get anyone to help with luggage.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank John B
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed at the Fallsview room of this hotel mid May 2014 and the images of the Niagara Falls from the room are still perfectly clear as they are so perfect! Located just meters away from the Rainbow Bridge border crossing, this hotel is next door to the casino and an indoor waterpark. It is also set on the foot of Clifton Hill, the main tourist drag in Niagara Falls, Ontario where there is a cacophony of entertainment and F&B outlets. The Hornblower Niagara Cruise ticketing booths and embarkation dock is also just across the street. Check in process was speedy at the dedicated SPG counter with reception staff proved to be warm and very knowledgable of the surrounding local area. Self parking is an extra C$20 at the adjacent Niagara Casino parking building. Valet parking is also available. Guest room is clean, good sized and equipped with fireplace by the floor to ceiling glass window. A coffee maker with Starbucks coffee was provided. The only thing stopping me awarding this property a five star was the fact that the carpet at the lobby lounge area by the restroom was absolutely filthy. Other than that, this is the perfect base to explore Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Recommended!

Room Tip: Magnificent view from the Falls view rooms are really worth paying xtra for!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RoniWDenpasar_Bali
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Great location to the falls and Clifton Hill attractions. The view from our room was great (1663), just wish we were down the hall a bit more (closer to Canadian Falls). Love the door that opens to allow extra special view and photo opportunity with no window glare.

The fridge in our room was a little less than cold. Be careful getting in and out of shower (ours was slippery). We had a jacuzzi tub, only enough room for one.

I know it was a US holiday, but even though room was nice - it wasn't worth the price we paid. It will be one of those once in a lifetime occasions, unless one heck of a deal falls in our lap.

If you have the money, do it at least once. Just make sure you get the falls view.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple