We booked this hotel for July 4th. The room was nice and clean, staff helpful and the location was great. There is a Starbucks in the lobby, but it's expensive! We booked a falls view room - and it was definitely worth the extra bucks.
Having just been there, we thought the Hilton might have a better view of the falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA/CAA 4-Diamond Sheraton on the Falls hotel offers the largest, most luxurious Fallsview accommodations in Niagara Falls, Canada. Located directly across from Niagara Falls and in the heart of the tourist district, the hotel features the best views of the Falls which are showcased by the floor to ceiling windows in all Fallsview rooms & suites. Sheraton is also home to outstanding guest services & amenities which include two new fallsview dining experiences; the 4-Diamond award winning Windows by Jamie Kennedy and the Fallsview Buffet. In addition, the hotel offers the breathtaking new Christienne Fallsview Spa, and indoor connections to the attractions, dining, and entertainment located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort including Casino Niagara, and the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton on the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton On The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sheraton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sheraton Falls
- Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Sheraton