“Water park was fun”

Ranked #112 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Montreal, Canada
“Water park was fun”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

The negative reviews posted here don't reflect anything that I could say is true. However the property is outdated and needs a face lift but In general the staff,service, rooms are up to par. They are doing a good job. The water park is a ten minutes drive but its worth taking their package. It's cheaper than other water park destinations. We had fun. They have two onside restaurants and one off site restaurant where we got 25 dollars discount. Please bear in mind it's not Hilton but if u r looking for something Cheap and accommodating then this is the place. The price that they ask for and where they are located its real dirt cheap. Not everything is perfect there but u could have fun. Ahh yeh we couldnt get cable for some reason but then it worked-rest was ok.

3 Thank OwiC

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I went to admiral inn I got a nice room for the price that I paid ,It wasn't 5 star but it was enough .
Te location is excellent about five to ten min of all entertainment , the only problem that I had the carpet was old but clean . The staff was very helpful and very nice

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank AlbertoG465
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I booked this place last minute a few weeks back as we wanted to get out of Toronto for the weekend. We paid a very decent price for March break. After reading the reviews on here, I got a little scared. I called up the place to question a few things and the guy on the phone was very helpful, very courteous & put my mind at ease.
When we arrived, I was happy to see that we were VERY close to everything! Once we were shown to our room, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was up to standard for the rating of this Inn. By no means is it a 4 star but I wasn't expecting that anyway. The front desk staff were very helpful with any questions we had & even let us store our bags for 4 extra hours after check out so we could do a few more things before leaving Niagara (we were traveling by bus).

Overall, I will definitely check into this place again in the future. The price was unbeatable!!! If you are looking for luxury...not for you. If you are looking for a decent place to sleep for a decent price with friendly staff..check it out!! Beats paying an arm & a leg at the pricier hotels in the vicinity. Save your money for all the fun stuff :)

For the ladies, make sure you bring your hair dryer.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank JoDee82
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We made a last minute booking, check in to Admiral Inn hotel for a night. I and my girl friend were very impressed meeting the front desk staff. They were very courteous and give us some good advices to do thing in the city. We have been coming to Niagara Fall for many years and surprised to know that there are plenty to do other then Fall itself. The room we stayed was clean, however, one of the bedside lamp wasn’t working which was promptly replaced. Everything about the hotel is the location, very close to Clifton Hill, The Fall and the casino. The room rates were reasonable compare to other hotel in the area and over all it was a wonderful stay. We would recommend Admiral Inn to all our friends and relative.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank JonathanT253
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Amazing location! Everything and I mean everything was 5-10 minutes
driving. But within the walking distance to the restaurants and the
attractions. My family and I had booked a double queen bed with a
water park package. We only had to pay 2 extra ones and did so the
Admiral Inn. Was very amazed at the sizes and cleanliness of the
rooms. The staff was great, had a blast will be booking again soon.

3 Thank PetraU203
st catharines, Ontario
Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

The admiral inn is perfect if you are looking for a good rate on a place to stay in the falls. And I mean just that, a place to stay.
It's in the perfect location, you can walk almost anywhere you want to go. I've stayed at a lot of low rate motels, and the money i spend on cabs defeats the whole purpose.
The staff is very friendly and it's connected to villa medina which is delicious and I think open pretty late.
I'm not gonna sit here and say the rooms are immaculate, and it's like stayin at the Hilton. But when your in the falls you shouldn't be spending too much time in there anyways. The beds at the admiral are comfy, the rooms are spacious and it's kept at a good temperature. I think a lot of people on here are a little rough and are expecting too much for what they are paying.

• Stayed March 2013
6 Thank KevinD891
St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed 4 April 2013

we had fun. the water park package is great. the customer service and front are awesome. will definately visit bck in summers. No one in town can beat their prices especially taking in account that its located at a prime location. The only thing that bothered me was that its a motel and not a hotel. but they are doing a great job.

6 Thank NirmallaK