Worst hotel I've seen in my life.
Do not believe the pictures on the net. The rooms and hotel premises were extremely dirty
messy and smelling . Breakfast was eaten only biscuits and fruit juice on the street.
I don't Recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admiral Inn by the falls recently updated motel is located in one of the prime location in the heart of Niagara falls Canada. We are under new Management! Admiral inn is known for its great service,and offers best special Discounted Indoor water-park family packages. Admiral Inn is conveniently located in Niagara's entertainment area within a 5 minute walk to the world famous Niagara Falls, Casino Niagara, The skylon tower, Maid of the mist and IMAX theatre. A short walk brings you to Clifton Hill, the center of attractions including Rumors Night Club. Marineland, skyway helicopters, Shaw festival, Canada One Factory Outlets, Niagara-on-the-lake and famous wineries of Niagara region are just of a short drive. Admiral Inn is well known for its location and price and it is an excellent choice for accommodation when you visit the Great Falls. We offer a unique well desired Thai foods, which offers authentic Thai cuisine made fresh for you before your eyes, and Villa Madina, which is famous for its Mediterranean cuisine. Tony Roma's, TGIF Friday's, Denny's and other famous restaurants are located across from the Admiral Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Admiral Inn by the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Inn By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Admiral Hotel Niagara Falls
- Admiral Hotel By The Falls