“Great stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2012

Great experience staying here. The front desk, as well as Gordon the valet was wonderful. We had Room 939 overlooking the Falls. It was a king fallsview whirlpool room. There was one whole wall of windows and a view that I'll remember forever. Disappointed when I awoke the second day to fog and couldn't see the Falls for the remainder of our stay.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 30 October 2012
Dear Teachsp

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are all pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Gord and the rest of the staff strive to ensure that each and everys guest stay is the best that it can possibly be. I will pass along your cooments to the front desk staff and Gord as I know that they will appreciate hearing them. Everyone here wishes to thank you for your business and we hope we see you again soon.

Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (446)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

this is a first class hotel in every way, rooms (large) clean restraunt first class(not like my spelling)and the staff,very polite and friendly, the meals are ,how can i say ,LARGE,would stay here anytime,but i do like to try different ones, this deserves top marks, (and worth every penny

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 1 November 2012
Dear gig817

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. We are all pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope that we see you again someday should you be in the area. On behalf of the entire staff thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Niagara Falls, Canada.

FRASER
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

This was my 30th Anniversery Trip form the time we booked the trip with the staff through the entire stay you couldnt have delt with better people! Thansk to Angela especially who really was firts class. We had Room 1539 Top Floor Corner overlooking the falls. Wall to Wall Glass and a view you wont forget. I travel alot for my business and the staff and accomodations are on the top of list!! Kudos guys to a GREAT place to stay!

Room Tip: Corner Rooms on the upper floors overlooking the Horsehoe Falls are Great!!!
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are all pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along your comments to Angela as I do know that she will truly appreciate hearing them. On behalf of myself and the rest of the staff here at the Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview, I wish to thank you for your business. We not only appreciate it but value it as well. We do hope that the next time you are in the area you choose to stay with us again.

Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

Even though this hotel is beautiful and we had a pretty nice view of the falls from our room we had some bad luck with our bed. My boyfriend and I were pretty excited to get to try out the sleep number bed at the Radisson. Once we got there we tried to use it but we discovered that the remote to control it was no where to be found. We called the front desk and they sent someone to come check it out incase we were missing something. Still no remote, they then said they were going to see if they had an extra remote. We waited about a half hour with still no word and we were hungry so we left and decided to check back with them later. When we asked later they said the did not have one but we could switch to a different room but we wouldn't have the view... We decided to tough it out. Bad idea! The bed was soooo inflated it was like sleeping on a dome and it was as hard as sleeping on the floor. This was our first time staying at a Radisson and not sure if it will be our last...I can say we will never purchase a sleep number bed though!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear Molly B

I am terribly sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your sleep number bed. I am pleased to see though that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the view and the hotel beautiful. I do wish to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We hope to see you again should you be in the area.

Shelley Kemp
Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

The beds were so unbelievably comfortable! I think they may have been one of the most comfortable things I have ever slept on before. We joked that we didn't want to leave the room because the beds were so comfortable, but it's true. The room itself was very nice and modern.

The showers were rather spacious-maybe because it was also a jacuzzi tub but either way it's a very nice feature. Also liked that the rooms come with a mini refrigerator. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. I didn't like having to pay $20 to park, but it wouldn't deter me from going back.

This hotel is reasonably priced for what you get. It was a wonderful stay and would definitely recommend it to others!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 10 November 2012
Dear Carrie502

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate that you took the time to write a great review about our hotel. On behalf of all of the staff at Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview we thank you for staying with us. We do hope to see you again soon.

Buffalo, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2012 via mobile

We used our Carlson Club points and had a falls view and whirlpool tub. We first stayed there 10 years ago and they recently remodeled. The sleep # bed had terrific bedding. Microwave and refrigerator were very useful. Place was clean and quiet. Walking distance to nice restaurants and falls.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 19 October 2012
Dear Sonesta7

Thank you for the review of our hotel. I am pleased that you liked our renovations. On behalf of everyone here thank you for staying with us again and we look forward to seeing you again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2012

Front staff was excellent . Nick the front manager went above and beyond in accommodating our family with 2 small kids. They provided us with two cribs which (Dave and David) has set up and arranged in our room. Nicest staff I've seen in any Raddison I stayed at. As a gold elite member of club Carlson this hotel has lived up to all the great reviews it has received. There pool was clean and decor was nice for kids. The only problem I have and this has nothing to do with hotel is the price to eat is very expensive in the all the Falls restaurants but that's typical for tourist area. Thanks Radisson Falls for a great memory for me and my family.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear cckidd276

We here at the hotel are all pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff here at the Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview are dedicated in making each guests experience the best that it can possibly be. The take great pride not only in the hotel itself but in the customer service they provide to our guests. I will pass along your comments to them as I do know that they truly will appreciate hearing them. On behalf of all of us here at the hotel, thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.