“LOVE it here!! will be back!”

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
Ranked #5 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 13 March 2013

My family of six if here at the Radisson now and we are loving it! We are a large family and like to have 2 separate areas separated by a door or doorway for the little ones to sleep apart from my husband and I and our oldest child so we BOOKED and PAID for a huge Family Suite and it is perfect. The staff are amazing....always checking on you to see if everything is okay...Crystal at the Front Desk is wonderful with us from the moment we stepped in the front door :) The pool is not big but perfect for us as our little ones don't swim so I'm not fond of large pools and there is a children's pool attached to the main one with just a foot of water....perfect for babies, toddlers and preschoolers! Our room is very large with a jetted tub, mini fridge, microwave, 2 TVS....and very very clean - everything we need to make us all comfortable! I have been very pleasantly surprised - after staying many times at the Embassy Suites across the street - we prefer this hotel!! We have already decided we will be coming back here again in the fall for a small getaway! Happy March Break everybody :)

Room Tip: if you need a lot of space for a large family, book the Family Suite and CALL the hotal and ask to h...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Dear Nina G

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are all pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

The entire staff take great pride not only in the hotel but they strive to ensure that each guests stay is the best that it can possibly be. I will certainly pass along your comments to the staff as they will certainly appreciate hearing them.

We do have a variety of family suites available at our hotel and it is best that you contact the hotel directly when booking your room. Our family suites can sleep up to six people and a microwave and refrigerator are included in this room type for your convenience.

On behalf of all of us here at the Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview we wish to thank you for your business. We do hope to see you again should you find yourself in the area.

Niagara Falls, Ontario

Reviewed 11 March 2013

I recently stayed at the Radisson Fallsview. The main thing that drew me into staying here was the price. For the area and quality of hotel it is quite good. I am a Club Carlson member so I was given a free upgrade to a high floor with a large room. When I first walked in I was surprised at how big it was. The bathroom is immediately on the left, then two queen beds then a small table and behind that a sitting are with a couch and coffee table. The view was right down the street at the other hotels and Casino.

I had a sleepnumber bed but only one side worked so it wasn't very useful. It actually made the sleep worse than if it had been a regular spring bed.

The negatives about the hotel were the parking cost and restaurant. Parking whether you park your own car or use the valet is $20. That's a bit much.

Te Tony Roma's onsite was pricey and the staff was not very freindly. There was also a pizza place of some sort that is now closed.

If these things don't bother you and you want to be within walking distance of the Fallsview area I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Jahney9

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

As parking is in high demand in the fallsview district we have kept are parking fees to a minimum cost. While other hotels in the district charge considerably more and charge for in and out privileges our hotel does not. The parking fee that our hotel charges provides you complete in and out privileges . In addition we provide our guests with the option of self parking their vehicle or using valet for the same price.

I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your experience in Tony Romas. The hotel does not own or operate the restaurant. I will however pass along your comments to the restaurants owners in the hopes it will assist them in fine tuning their operation.

On behalf of the entire staff we wish to thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Niagara Falls, Ontario. We do hope to see you again soon.

Niagara Falls, Ontario

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Niagara Falls is quite a distance from the main train station or the coach station which are side by side. It is a good 45 minute walk. However, you will see a lot more by walking than by taking a cab. The Radisson is a further 15 minutes walk up on the hill from the falls.

Situated on Fallsview Boulevard by the larger Marriot Hotel, the Radisson is a good place to stay and within reasonable walking distance of the falls.

Check in was straight forward and I was offered a room with a view of the falls which I took in precedence over my room with a King Bed and I certainly didn't regret the choice. You get a great view of the falls from the 13th floor. It would have been even better if the Marriot hadn't been in the way.

The rooms are spacious and with everything you need for a comfortable stay. There is even an iron and an ironing board, a microwave and a fridge. The beds are comfortable and everything works the way it should. The TV is a good size and the Wi-Fi works really well and is provided without additional cost.

The staff are friendly and helpful and whilst breakfast is not included in the rate there is Tony Roma's right next door where you can get a full breakfast or continental breakfast for around 10 Canadian Dollars.

I would definately recommend this hotel. It is a good choice for a stop over in Niagara Falls. For visitors not wanting to walk around too much you can get a WEGO bus card from any bus driver which provides 48 hours access to all the buses locally for just 7 dollars.

Top places to visit are obviously the Falls but also the tunnels underneath the falls and the view from the Skylon Tower.

Room Tip: Try and get a room overlooking the falls. Definately worth waking up to a view like that!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2013

Dear Tavakli

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will definitely pass along your comments to the staff as I do know that they will truly appreciate hearing them. The hotel indeed is situated in close proximity to everything you are going to want to see and do. Also with the WEGO bus stopping directly across the street from the hotel it definitely makes exploring the city very convenient.

On behalf of everyone here at the hotel we wish to thank you for choosing the Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview for your visit to Niagara Falls, Ontario.

We look forward to seeing you again should you find yourself in the area.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

We spent a night at this hotel. Drove from Toronto. Hotel has ample parking space. The checkin time is 4pm but unfortunately our room was not ready. Maybe because it was the peak season in August; so we went for a stroll around and returned by 5pm and still the room was not ready. The hotel Manager was very apologetic and offered us free cocktails at the bar. Finally the room was ready and somewhere on the 13th floor. Lovely view from the window of the horse shoe Niagara falls. If not for the tall hotel in front; one would have got the entire view of Niagara falls both the Canadian side as well as the US side.

Room Tip: Take the highest floor
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Dear Nicolas M

I do apologize that your room was not ready for you at 4pm this is not typical of our hotel. I am pleased to see that our hotel manager was able to provide you with a complimentary beverage during your wait .

I am pleased to hear that you did enjoy your stay with us and I do hope that we see you again should you be in the area.

On behalf of the staff and myself I wish to thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Niagara Falls, Ontario.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

We stayed here on Saturday Feb 16th. We arrived just after 3pm and the room was ready and waiting. Room was clean and well appointed with a King Bed and large flat panel TV. (no high def feed though) One problem with the bed was it is a "Sleep Number" bed, and we could not adjust it, so it was too firm. The remote didn't work that would allow us to change the setting. Also, the heating unit had a very loud fan, and the fan in the bathroom sounded like an airplane taking off. Probably a bit of maintenance and both issues would be taken care of. Overall a decent place and good location in the Falls.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor...otherwise a view of the parking lot.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

Dear David9999_13

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are pleased that overall you did enjoy your stay with us. I do sincerely apologize for the problems you experienced with your sleep number bed and the fan. I assure you that these two issues will be resolved by our Chief Engineer.

The entire staff and myself would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Niagara Falls Ontario.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

Stayed here for two nights while my sister got married. I arrived after being in the car for 5 hours and it was a pleasant place to relax. The room was modern yet very comfortable and inviting. I ordered some reasonably priced room service and took a long, hot bath in the jetted tub.

The best part was the view of the falls. Although you only see one portion of the falls, it's still amazing and breathtaking. I could've spent all night just staring out the window. The gentle hum of the falls is the perfect way to fall asleep.

It's within walking distance to everything and there is a WeGo stop right outside the hotel (the WeGo is a bus that takes you to the falls and all the other tourist spots around Niagara Falls).

Definitely would stay again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank TheGoose34
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are all pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The view of the falls from our fallsview rooms is definitely amazing. The WEGO bus is new to Niagara Falls this year and we are very lucky that it stops directly in front of our hotel.

On behalf of the entire staff we wish to thank you for choosing hotel for your visit to Niagara Falls. We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

Our recent stay at the Radisson Hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario far exceeded our expectations. Our room had a fabulous view of the Falls, the housekeeping was great but most importantly Crystal and Amanda at the front desk went above and beyond their duties to make us feel welcome. Thank you.
Roland and Carol

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rcraig49

Dear Rcraig49

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Amanda and Crystal are the epitome of what great customer service is all about. We are proud to have them as a part of our team. I will certainly pass along your comments to them as I do know that they will truly appreciate hearing them.

On behalf of the staff, thank you for staying with us and we do hope to see you again soon.