“Fabulous stay”

Ranked #6 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Orangeville
“Fabulous stay”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here this week for one night on a wagjag jaunt deal. We were extremely pleased with the level of service by all staff that we encountered. Everyone clearly was invested in making the stay pleasurable for guests. Victoria Csikask the assistant general manager was particularly helpful. After seeing that we had two small kids with us she upgraded our room to a family two room suite. This room was fabulous and gave the kids so much extra space. I've used wagjag in the past at hotels and felt that I was treated like I was not as important as other guests...not here! Victoria recognizes that treating all guests great increases the chance that we will return...and we will!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank AliciaOrangeville
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear AliciaOrangeville

I am so happy to see that Victoria was able to give you an upgrade to a family suite. All the staff work very hard at excellent customer service and will appreciate your comments. We look forward to your return in the future.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (457)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Stayed in a falls view room on a promotion. Though, been to Niagara quite number of times, falls view from the hotel is beyond the words. Falls change literally every minute - check in was a breeze and the staff were wonderful. Only one hiccup; Tony Roma's on the premises, which was a disaster. food was lousy and took ages to get served.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Bobans

I am sorry to see that you had a problem with the restaurant. I will forward on your comments so that they can improve on their service. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The view is amazing to look at any time of the year.

London, Canada
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Visited Feb 15, 2014. Got a discounted rate on WagJag for less then $100.00. The rooms are modern, clean and wonderfully priced. The jetted tub was for two and you control the temp with your room key. Highly recommended! View of the river and falls was outstanding and within walking distance to the casino and restaurants and a hike to Clifton Hill.

Room Tip: Book the Business Room!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CoalBasementBrewery
Dear CoalBasementBrewery

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I appreciate you highly recommending the hotel. The staff work hard at keeping everything clean and comfortable for our guest and will enjoy reading your comments.

Coral Gables, Florida
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Radisson over Valentine's day weekend and had an amazing time. We are Carlson club members and booked our room with points. We were able to book a Fallsview room. When we arrived, although we were upgraded to a family suite, we had a city view room. We had arrived late that night, so we went straight to sleep. The next morning when we went to inquire about the room situation, Victoria, the assistant gm was already working on it. Apparently, you can only book standard rooms with points, but somehow we able to do otherwise. While she was unable to provide is with a falls view, she was able to accommodate us in a river view room which was awesome. Additionally, Victoria gave us a breakfast voucher as well as some drink coupons for the trouble. To our amazement, on our last day, a whirlpool suite with a falls view opened up and she was able to move us there. Throughout our stay everyone was extremely nice, accommodating and went out of their way to make our stay memorable. As for Victoria, I can't say enough about her. She seems to work all the time, she needs some time off and a raise!! She is an exemplary assistant general manager and other hotels should take a lesson from her. She was always doing what she could to meet everyone's needs every time we saw her. Will definitely be returning. We are already planning our next trip with our kids.

4 Thank Christine0512
Dear Christine0512

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am happy to see that we were able to upgrade your room from the standard that comes with the points. All the staff work very hard at excellent customer service and will enjoy reading your comments.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

It was very poor hotel , front office was unprofessional , not welcoming & didn't know the simplest question " when does the restaurants close ? " .
Room service didn't answer the phone , so I called front office who told they close at 10 pm & it's now 9:30 that's why they aren't answering so what I can do I will transfer your call and that's it . I was shocked but the answer was more shocking " the hotel doesn't own the restaurant.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank NaderNaguib
victoria c, Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear NaderNaguib

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I do apologize that you had difficulty with placing an order with Room Service during your stay. I do assure you that this is not typical of our hotel. I have contacted the owners and management of the restaurant to provide them with your feedback as our hotel does not own or operate the restaurant.

They will be working diligently to ensure that a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

I am confident that we would exceed your expectations should you visit our hotel again in the future.

Victoria Csikasz
Assistant General Manager
Belleville, Canada
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at the Radisson for a weekend getaway. Although we did not get the room that we initially requested (being Family Day and Valentines Day), we would still recommend the hotel. The staff was friendly, bed was comfortable, and room was quiet. The hotel tried to redeem itself by giving us free parking and one dinner at the Tony Roma's restaurant which was nice. Hotel also had wifi which worked great (in comparison to other hotels I've stayed at)

1 Thank Alex B
Dear Alex B

I would like to apologize for the mishap with regards to your room. I am happy to see that the staff did offer free parking and a dinner voucher at the restaurant. I am glad that you found the staff friendly and the rooms comfortable. Thank you for the review and for the recommendation.

Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

I normally stay at one of the hotels connected to Fallsview however this was a last minute getaway and I didn't want to spend too much.

After some research I decided on the Radisson based on the rate, location and recent renovation. The room was very nicely decorated, beds were comfortable (sleep number beds!) and service was good. We opted to park at the casino to save ourselves $20 (I hate paying for parking).

The highlight of our stay came after we checked out. I discovered four hours after we left that my iPhone was missing. We rushed back to the hotel not feeling very optimistic. After a few minutes housekeeping came down with my phone in a little bag. I almost cried.

I will definitely stay again.

1 Thank Christine W
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear Weenie1972

I know the feeling when you lose something as important as a cell phone and the panic that comes across you. Customer service is our main focus at the Radisson Hotel and that continues even after you check out. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the hotel and we look forward to your return.