“Modern and spacious rooms!”

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
Ranked #6 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Toronto, Canada
“Modern and spacious rooms!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Very nice rooms and a very comfortable size. Would definitely stay there again. Close walking distance to all the fun stuff in the area too. The pool was small and full of children but the jet tub in our bathroom was lovely.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
TheWikid

I am happy to see that you found the rooms modern and spacious. I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The staff and I look forward to your return.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (467)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Guelph, Canada
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I came to to this hotel with low expectations because it was a deal I had purchased through Wag Jag. To my surprise, the staff not only surpassed my expectations but they made my stay enjoyable. When I arrived, Veronica (friendly and lovely!) was kind enough to find me a room with a great view and one that was available immediately. The room was clean, comfortable and the view was great. We went shoppng in the states the following day and once again, Victoria was amazing! Nick was there too and he took our luggage, including what we had purchased on our wine tour and stored it while we went shopping.

It doesn't seem like much but, it's the little things that count! I will definitely consider visiting them again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Vanessa G

I agree with you, it' the little things that matter. I would like to thank you from all the staff at the Radisson Hotel for taking the time to leave a review. They will enjoy reading your comments.

Europe
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Some rooms might have a Little better views of the Falls, from my window I saw just a very small Corner of the Falls. But it is close enough for a walk down the hill. But be careful: there is no direct connection to the Falls, you must walk a detour that takes you 15 minutes.
the rooms are very nice, all amenities available, coffe, tea, hot shower - and a hot tube. This is good in winter when it can be really cold out there (we were there in February). We enjoyed the snow and the half-frozen Falls very much. Downstairs there is a pool to heat up after a cold winter walk. Recommended!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jrondelle
Dear Josef T

I would like to thank you for recommending the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The falls can be very beautiful in the winter time with all the frozen ice and snow on them. I am glad that you enjoyed your room.

toronto, ontario
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I came with my infant daughter and husband to celebrate my birthday and purchased a wag jag offer. Upon checking in the manager graciously upgraded our room to a suite when she saw that we were travelling with a baby. She understood how easier and more comfortable it would be for us to stay in a suite since we wouldn't have to worry about disturbing the baby while she slept. We were so appreciative! The room was so spacious and modern and the beds were so comfortable. All the staff from the front desk to the housekeeping to the maintaince staff were so friendly and really went out of their way to ensure that we were having a great time. One of the staff asked if the pool was warm enough for my daughter's likening and even went and increased the temperature for her. Even the staff in Tony Roma's were so friendly and extra accommodating when they saw we had a baby. I will definitely return! What a memorable birthday I had! The free parking and internet were also greatly appreciated!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank angieToronto_Ontario
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear Angie

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The staff will enjoy reading your comments. I am pleased that we were able to make your stay a great one.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
London, Canada
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Booked online through the Radisson website. I reserved a suite, which had a king bed, and separate living area. On the whole, the room was nice. Good size, with a microwave and mini fridge. I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get a fallsview room. We weren't even in the tower, but in the smaller section overlooking the parking lot. I know not everyone can have a fallsview room, but looking out over the parking lot just isn't as romantic.
Overall, the hotel was nice, the room was clean and quite large. Location was ok, and it was nice to have parking right there.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Laura H

I am sorry to see that you were disappointed that you did not get a fallsview room. We do our best to upgrade room types but on a busy weekend it can be difficult. I am happy to see that you did enjoy the room and found it to be clean and spacious. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the hotel.

Orangeville
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here this week for one night on a wagjag jaunt deal. We were extremely pleased with the level of service by all staff that we encountered. Everyone clearly was invested in making the stay pleasurable for guests. Victoria Csikask the assistant general manager was particularly helpful. After seeing that we had two small kids with us she upgraded our room to a family two room suite. This room was fabulous and gave the kids so much extra space. I've used wagjag in the past at hotels and felt that I was treated like I was not as important as other guests...not here! Victoria recognizes that treating all guests great increases the chance that we will return...and we will!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank AliciaOrangeville
Dear AliciaOrangeville

I am so happy to see that Victoria was able to give you an upgrade to a family suite. All the staff work very hard at excellent customer service and will appreciate your comments. We look forward to your return in the future.

Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Stayed in a falls view room on a promotion. Though, been to Niagara quite number of times, falls view from the hotel is beyond the words. Falls change literally every minute - check in was a breeze and the staff were wonderful. Only one hiccup; Tony Roma's on the premises, which was a disaster. food was lousy and took ages to get served.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Bobans

I am sorry to see that you had a problem with the restaurant. I will forward on your comments so that they can improve on their service. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The view is amazing to look at any time of the year.