“Nice bed”

Ranked #6 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Kitchener, Canada
“Nice bed”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Well I will start by saying the bed was very comfortable. Then I will go with everything else. My husband and I just stayed there Sat. March 9th. We were there for our grandson hockey tournament. Trying to park there was an absolute nightmare. I got there earlier in the day with my daughter and had us all checked in. My husband was dropping off our bags before he would head to our grandsons hockey game. Well it was such a mess that he missed half of the hockey game as he was stuck in a line up at the hotel for instructions as to where to park because no one, not even their valet, could help him. We ended up having to park a block away n walk for 15 mins back to the hotel and they were going to charge us $20 for parking. That was our first time staying there, and we go to Niagara Falls quite often and it definitely will be our last.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank BettynPhill
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear BettynPhill

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you had with the parking. With all the hockey teams checking in at the same time it can get congested. I am however glad to see that we were able to get you checked into your room early and you found the beds comfortable. I appreciate your feedback and will look to see what we can do differently if this situation arises again.

Shelley Kemp
Raidsson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (457)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Overall it was a very good stay, very comfortable room with great Niagara falls view. I will definitely pick Radisson again without doubt in future. Only very minor cons:- We need to walk for 20min to reach a restaurant that is vegetarian friendly :)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear tzeshan

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am glad to see that you would definitely stay again. The view of the falls is amazing to gaze at. The staff and I look forward to your return.

Paris, France
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Stayed here as part of a road trip around NY State and lake Ontario.

Decided to take the plunge and book a King room with Spa bath, which from soaking in the bath could look down at the spectacular Niagara Falls. Also wasn't a bad view to wake up to every morning especially with the sun reflection creating a awesome rainbow effect.

Breakfast is non-existent, but there are places within a very short walk that offer a breakfast to start any day of well.

Rooms are spacious, clean and the bed had separated controlled sides to ensure an optimal sleep for any couple! It is a little walk to get down the hill to the Falls but there are buses available if you feel tired after a fall day out and about, to get you back up the hill.

Staff were extremely friendly and were very quick to resolve a problem with the toilet flush.

A cheaper alternative to the Hilton without reducing standard.

Room Tip: Definitely book a Falls view with spa bath and on the higher floors as there are hotels in front whi...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear VoyagerJC.

I am so happy to see that you enjoyed the view from the room. It is a great view and amazing to look at. I am glad that you found the staff extremely friendly and the rooms clean and spacious. We appreciate your comments.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Very nice rooms and a very comfortable size. Would definitely stay there again. Close walking distance to all the fun stuff in the area too. The pool was small and full of children but the jet tub in our bathroom was lovely.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
TheWikid

I am happy to see that you found the rooms modern and spacious. I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The staff and I look forward to your return.

Guelph, Canada
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I came to to this hotel with low expectations because it was a deal I had purchased through Wag Jag. To my surprise, the staff not only surpassed my expectations but they made my stay enjoyable. When I arrived, Veronica (friendly and lovely!) was kind enough to find me a room with a great view and one that was available immediately. The room was clean, comfortable and the view was great. We went shoppng in the states the following day and once again, Victoria was amazing! Nick was there too and he took our luggage, including what we had purchased on our wine tour and stored it while we went shopping.

It doesn't seem like much but, it's the little things that count! I will definitely consider visiting them again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Vanessa G

I agree with you, it' the little things that matter. I would like to thank you from all the staff at the Radisson Hotel for taking the time to leave a review. They will enjoy reading your comments.

Europe
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Some rooms might have a Little better views of the Falls, from my window I saw just a very small Corner of the Falls. But it is close enough for a walk down the hill. But be careful: there is no direct connection to the Falls, you must walk a detour that takes you 15 minutes.
the rooms are very nice, all amenities available, coffe, tea, hot shower - and a hot tube. This is good in winter when it can be really cold out there (we were there in February). We enjoyed the snow and the half-frozen Falls very much. Downstairs there is a pool to heat up after a cold winter walk. Recommended!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jrondelle
Dear Josef T

I would like to thank you for recommending the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The falls can be very beautiful in the winter time with all the frozen ice and snow on them. I am glad that you enjoyed your room.

toronto, ontario
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I came with my infant daughter and husband to celebrate my birthday and purchased a wag jag offer. Upon checking in the manager graciously upgraded our room to a suite when she saw that we were travelling with a baby. She understood how easier and more comfortable it would be for us to stay in a suite since we wouldn't have to worry about disturbing the baby while she slept. We were so appreciative! The room was so spacious and modern and the beds were so comfortable. All the staff from the front desk to the housekeeping to the maintaince staff were so friendly and really went out of their way to ensure that we were having a great time. One of the staff asked if the pool was warm enough for my daughter's likening and even went and increased the temperature for her. Even the staff in Tony Roma's were so friendly and extra accommodating when they saw we had a baby. I will definitely return! What a memorable birthday I had! The free parking and internet were also greatly appreciated!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank angieToronto_Ontario
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear Angie

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The staff will enjoy reading your comments. I am pleased that we were able to make your stay a great one.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview