“Fantastic.”

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
Ranked #5 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We've stayed at most hotels in Niagara and keep coming back to this one.

I love the king suite with jetted jub, great roooms, great views. Sleep number beds standard and a very quiet hotel. Have stayed here 3 times and it's been great each time! Great job Radisson.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank AdamR72
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear AdamR72

I would like to thank you for continuing to choose the Radisson Hotel & Suites when visiting Niagara Falls. Your business is appreciated along with your great comments. The staff will enjoy reading them. We all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Will like to thank the Hotel staff as they were housing junior hockey teams for a tournament during our stay. We were supposed to leave on Wednesday, but stayed till Thursday instead due to the bad weather. They reduced the price to $80 for the extra night. Thankful

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ccane11
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear ccane11

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am happy to see that you had a great stay over March Break. I am glad that we were able to extend your stay during the bad weather.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Kids wanted to go swimming 2nd morning of our stay.The night before there was over 20 kids in the pool(hockey tourney).The pool was disgusting, hair and I dont know what else and the floors looked like they weren't cleaned from the night before...u think that would be #1 thing to clean before u open for the next customers!!!! Very disappointing! !!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear carriedan
I would like to apologize for the condition of the pool during your stay and I thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have addressed your concerns with the housekeeping department to ensure this does not happen again. I can assure you that this is not something that normally occurs at our hotel.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Awesome room, very big , clean. 2 queen beds and pull out couch. Microwave and fridge was handy. Hope our room at the Radisson in Florida is just as nice.
Staff was very friendly. Close to Casino and 5 minute drive to falls.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank shabbyqueen

Dear Shabbyqueen.

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am happy that you found the hotel to be clean and the staff friendly. I am sure that you will enjoy your room in Florida. The staff and I look forward to your return in the future.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Well I will start by saying the bed was very comfortable. Then I will go with everything else. My husband and I just stayed there Sat. March 9th. We were there for our grandson hockey tournament. Trying to park there was an absolute nightmare. I got there earlier in the day with my daughter and had us all checked in. My husband was dropping off our bags before he would head to our grandsons hockey game. Well it was such a mess that he missed half of the hockey game as he was stuck in a line up at the hotel for instructions as to where to park because no one, not even their valet, could help him. We ended up having to park a block away n walk for 15 mins back to the hotel and they were going to charge us $20 for parking. That was our first time staying there, and we go to Niagara Falls quite often and it definitely will be our last.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank BettynPhill
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear BettynPhill

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you had with the parking. With all the hockey teams checking in at the same time it can get congested. I am however glad to see that we were able to get you checked into your room early and you found the beds comfortable. I appreciate your feedback and will look to see what we can do differently if this situation arises again.

Shelley Kemp
Raidsson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Overall it was a very good stay, very comfortable room with great Niagara falls view. I will definitely pick Radisson again without doubt in future. Only very minor cons:- We need to walk for 20min to reach a restaurant that is vegetarian friendly :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear tzeshan

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am glad to see that you would definitely stay again. The view of the falls is amazing to gaze at. The staff and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Stayed here as part of a road trip around NY State and lake Ontario.

Decided to take the plunge and book a King room with Spa bath, which from soaking in the bath could look down at the spectacular Niagara Falls. Also wasn't a bad view to wake up to every morning especially with the sun reflection creating a awesome rainbow effect.

Breakfast is non-existent, but there are places within a very short walk that offer a breakfast to start any day of well.

Rooms are spacious, clean and the bed had separated controlled sides to ensure an optimal sleep for any couple! It is a little walk to get down the hill to the Falls but there are buses available if you feel tired after a fall day out and about, to get you back up the hill.

Staff were extremely friendly and were very quick to resolve a problem with the toilet flush.

A cheaper alternative to the Hilton without reducing standard.

Room Tip: Definitely book a Falls view with spa bath and on the higher floors as there are hotels in front whi...