“Service above and beyond” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
Ranked #6 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Saint Thomas, Canada
“Service above and beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

My husband and I scheduled a brief getaway [without children] on March 10, 2014. We check in to a beautiful room with a king size bed, whirlpool tub and amazing view of the falls! Everything was wonderful and we were really enjoying the trip. Unfortunately, on the second day we encountered a problem with our car. With help from the front desk staff at the hotel, my husband was able to locate a service center. We were told that the car would be fixed in a day and so asked if our stay could be extended by one day. Given that it was March break, we weren't sure we would be able to be accommodated but the staff were able to accommodate us and gave us a discount on the room price. The one day extension turned into three additional days stay. The hotel staff were wonderfully accommodating-I'm sure we must have driven them a little crazy with our constant changing of plans as a result of car parts being unavailable. Everyone from Victoria [assistant manager], and Nick [front office supervisor] to the house keeping staff, security personnel and valet staff went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure our stay was wonderful [in spite of the car issue]. We can't thank your staff enough for all they did! Terrific place to stay!

Room Tip: The King room is a wonderful option. Amazing view of the falls!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear 98Lynn

The staff at the Radisson Hotel & Suites is always happy to help out our guests. They all work hard at excellent customer service and they will enjoy reading your comments. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the hotel and staff.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (446)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

My partner and I celebrated the Saturday before St Paddy's Day at the Radisson, our first time there. We heard about a late-2PM-checkout, so I asked if it was available when we checked in. I was told "Sure, no problem!" My partner and I relished the thought of sleeping in at such a nice hotel.

The bed was amazingly comfortable, the bathroom large, and the Jacuzzi was fun. Everything was clean, except for some unknown crumbs on one of the window sills. Not a big deal to me. Saturday night, there was about an hours worth of kids running above our heads, lasting until about 11PM, when I called the desk, and they took care of it. I thought, "great service!" At other hotels, complaints of noise have often been unsuccessful.

And on Sunday morning, we were sleeping in, enjoying the late checkout. Then, around noon, we were startled by the phone (which was very loud). "Are you going to check out, or extend another night?" the woman at the desk asked. I said, "Checkout isn't until 2PM." "No, it's at 11." etc, etc. Her tone was accusatory, suggesting I was trying to get away with something. I explained "I asked the guy when we checked in if we could have the late 2PM checkout, and he said 'no problem'" She then acknowledged that the guy just didn't record it.

People make mistakes, of course. But it ruined our Sunday morning relaxation.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank joelfdwyer
Dear Joelfdwyer

I would like to apologize for the miscommunication that took place with regards to your late checkout. I have addressed your concerns with the staff to ensure there is proper communication with each other so that this does not occur again. It's unfortunate that after a nice stay this happen. I do thank you for taking the time to leave a review and bringing this to my attention.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We've stayed at most hotels in Niagara and keep coming back to this one.

I love the king suite with jetted jub, great roooms, great views. Sleep number beds standard and a very quiet hotel. Have stayed here 3 times and it's been great each time! Great job Radisson.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank AdamR72
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear AdamR72

I would like to thank you for continuing to choose the Radisson Hotel & Suites when visiting Niagara Falls. Your business is appreciated along with your great comments. The staff will enjoy reading them. We all look forward to your return.

Moose Creek ON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Will like to thank the Hotel staff as they were housing junior hockey teams for a tournament during our stay. We were supposed to leave on Wednesday, but stayed till Thursday instead due to the bad weather. They reduced the price to $80 for the extra night. Thankful

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank ccane11
Dear ccane11

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am happy to see that you had a great stay over March Break. I am glad that we were able to extend your stay during the bad weather.

fisherville ont
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Kids wanted to go swimming 2nd morning of our stay.The night before there was over 20 kids in the pool(hockey tourney).The pool was disgusting, hair and I dont know what else and the floors looked like they weren't cleaned from the night before...u think that would be #1 thing to clean before u open for the next customers!!!! Very disappointing! !!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear carriedan
I would like to apologize for the condition of the pool during your stay and I thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have addressed your concerns with the housekeeping department to ensure this does not happen again. I can assure you that this is not something that normally occurs at our hotel.
moonstone
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Awesome room, very big , clean. 2 queen beds and pull out couch. Microwave and fridge was handy. Hope our room at the Radisson in Florida is just as nice.
Staff was very friendly. Close to Casino and 5 minute drive to falls.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank shabbyqueen
Dear Shabbyqueen.

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am happy that you found the hotel to be clean and the staff friendly. I am sure that you will enjoy your room in Florida. The staff and I look forward to your return in the future.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
Kitchener, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Well I will start by saying the bed was very comfortable. Then I will go with everything else. My husband and I just stayed there Sat. March 9th. We were there for our grandson hockey tournament. Trying to park there was an absolute nightmare. I got there earlier in the day with my daughter and had us all checked in. My husband was dropping off our bags before he would head to our grandsons hockey game. Well it was such a mess that he missed half of the hockey game as he was stuck in a line up at the hotel for instructions as to where to park because no one, not even their valet, could help him. We ended up having to park a block away n walk for 15 mins back to the hotel and they were going to charge us $20 for parking. That was our first time staying there, and we go to Niagara Falls quite often and it definitely will be our last.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank BettynPhill
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear BettynPhill

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you had with the parking. With all the hockey teams checking in at the same time it can get congested. I am however glad to see that we were able to get you checked into your room early and you found the beds comfortable. I appreciate your feedback and will look to see what we can do differently if this situation arises again.

Shelley Kemp
Raidsson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.