“excellent hotel....magnificent view of the falls”

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
Ranked #5 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 19 April 2014

If visiting Niagara Falls is on your "must see" list, you must stay at the Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview in Canada. The staff is extremely friendly. Upon check in we were given an upgrade to a Jacuzzi room on the ninth floor with an amazing view of the Falls. We were there only for one night but would definitely return to the Radisson if plans brought us back to Canada.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear sb1962

I want to thank you for the great review that you have left for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The staff work very hard at excellent customer service and will enjoy reading your comments. The view from the rooms is magnificent to look at. We look forward to your return if you plans bring you back to Niagara Falls.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,759)

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed at the Radisson Niagara Falls on April 11 - 13, 2014. The stay was amazing. The room was very clean, but the best part was the service. Right from the time we drove up to the door and were met by the valet parking team, the service was friendly, personal, and attentive.
The front desk was equally amazing, and super to talk to.
Even though the hotel was extremely busy due to the events in town that weekend, the people working there were happy, helpful, and courteous.
This is what customer service should look like everywhere!

I would highly recommend this hotel, and we will be back.

Room Tip: Try to avoid the rooms that are adjacent to the stairs.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank rowen
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear rowen

I am happy to see that even through the hotel was extremely busy the staff was able to still deliver great customer service. They take pride in the fact that they can make all guests feel special and welcomed to the hotel. I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview and we look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We reserved a king fallsview jacuzzi room. It was gorgeous. Clean, big, and the view was outstanding. We were able to check in at noon and not have to wait till 3 pm.

It was about a ten minute walk to the actual falls, and just a couple of minutes to Clifton Hill by car or bus. (I think a 15-20 minute walk at the most.) Right next to the Marriott hotels and Embassy Suites, so a good location.

2  Thank Anita_D_81
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Anita_D_81

I do agree with you that our location is central to all that Niagara Falls has to offer. I am pleased that you enjoyed the view and you found the room clean. I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview and we look forward to your return if you are ever in the area again.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night and had an amazing time. We bought a wagjag deal getting us a room for $100 with a falls view. The view was amazing, we had a nice size clean room with a sleep number bed that was very comfortable. We also had a mini fridge, microwave and Jacuzzi tub. Along with that deal there was also a voucher for 25$ at their restaurant Tony Roma's. This restaurant was amazing, the staff there were great and speedy with service. We had both dinner and breakfast there. The breakfast was a buffet style which made me nervous at first, but let me tell you it was delicious. Pancakes cooked to perfection, fresh fruits, and make your own waffles. I was very surprised as I have had the opportunity to have breakfast's at other hotel's and this one was by far the best I have ever had. The only thing I would suggest is more vegetarian options at Tony Roma's though your salads are great I would have loved your take on a vegetarian meal. I would also like to comment on your valet staff, they are great easy going guys. We had a laugh with them almost every time we left the hotel I don't think you could have greater people working in your establishment all were top notch from your housekeepers, to your receptionist and even your gift shop keeper. All in all this was a great experience I would go here again in a heartbeat.

4  Thank JessT1990
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear JessT 1990

I am so happy that you enjoyed every part of your hotel stay: from the front desk staff, restaurant staff, housekeeping and valet, to the clean room. The staff and I appreciate your comments and want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

My husband and I scheduled a brief getaway [without children] on March 10, 2014. We check in to a beautiful room with a king size bed, whirlpool tub and amazing view of the falls! Everything was wonderful and we were really enjoying the trip. Unfortunately, on the second day we encountered a problem with our car. With help from the front desk staff at the hotel, my husband was able to locate a service center. We were told that the car would be fixed in a day and so asked if our stay could be extended by one day. Given that it was March break, we weren't sure we would be able to be accommodated but the staff were able to accommodate us and gave us a discount on the room price. The one day extension turned into three additional days stay. The hotel staff were wonderfully accommodating-I'm sure we must have driven them a little crazy with our constant changing of plans as a result of car parts being unavailable. Everyone from Victoria [assistant manager], and Nick [front office supervisor] to the house keeping staff, security personnel and valet staff went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure our stay was wonderful [in spite of the car issue]. We can't thank your staff enough for all they did! Terrific place to stay!

Room Tip: The King room is a wonderful option. Amazing view of the falls!

Dear 98Lynn

The staff at the Radisson Hotel & Suites is always happy to help out our guests. They all work hard at excellent customer service and they will enjoy reading your comments. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the hotel and staff.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

My partner and I celebrated the Saturday before St Paddy's Day at the Radisson, our first time there. We heard about a late-2PM-checkout, so I asked if it was available when we checked in. I was told "Sure, no problem!" My partner and I relished the thought of sleeping in at such a nice hotel.

The bed was amazingly comfortable, the bathroom large, and the Jacuzzi was fun. Everything was clean, except for some unknown crumbs on one of the window sills. Not a big deal to me. Saturday night, there was about an hours worth of kids running above our heads, lasting until about 11PM, when I called the desk, and they took care of it. I thought, "great service!" At other hotels, complaints of noise have often been unsuccessful.

And on Sunday morning, we were sleeping in, enjoying the late checkout. Then, around noon, we were startled by the phone (which was very loud). "Are you going to check out, or extend another night?" the woman at the desk asked. I said, "Checkout isn't until 2PM." "No, it's at 11." etc, etc. Her tone was accusatory, suggesting I was trying to get away with something. I explained "I asked the guy when we checked in if we could have the late 2PM checkout, and he said 'no problem'" She then acknowledged that the guy just didn't record it.

People make mistakes, of course. But it ruined our Sunday morning relaxation.

3  Thank joelfdwyer

Dear Joelfdwyer

I would like to apologize for the miscommunication that took place with regards to your late checkout. I have addressed your concerns with the staff to ensure there is proper communication with each other so that this does not occur again. It's unfortunate that after a nice stay this happen. I do thank you for taking the time to leave a review and bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We've stayed at most hotels in Niagara and keep coming back to this one.

I love the king suite with jetted jub, great roooms, great views. Sleep number beds standard and a very quiet hotel. Have stayed here 3 times and it's been great each time! Great job Radisson.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank AdamR72
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear AdamR72

I would like to thank you for continuing to choose the Radisson Hotel & Suites when visiting Niagara Falls. Your business is appreciated along with your great comments. The staff will enjoy reading them. We all look forward to your return.