“Poor water pressure, very noisy”

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
Ranked #6 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Hamilton, Canada
“Poor water pressure, very noisy”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This hotel needs some work !! If you are looking for a peaceful place to stay, this is not the place - it is very popular with the hockey teams !
We had a very beautiful room but only got it because of over booking and we had to resort to speaking to the manager - these higher priced rooms are the ones that are nice.
We had absolute NO water pressure. I am not kidding when i say i had to cup my hand together to get enough water to splice onto myself.
Tony Romas was closed for renovations so we were re-directed to the Outback - great restaurant but much more expensive with brings up the price of our purchased package. The room was very clean and the staff extremely pleasant but there was no answer to why the water pressure was down. Overall we have stayed at better hotels but we did have a nice time here.

Room Tip: I would suggest upgrading in this hotel so you can receive a higher room which are much quieter,
1 Thank 33619
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear 33619

I want to apologize for the noise from the hockey teams. We do our best to try and keep the noise under control. It can sometimes be difficult when there are a lot of teams in house at the same time. I am glad to see that we were able to upgrade you to a fallsview room that you found beautiful. I would also like to let you know that we have located the problem with the water pressure and it has been fixed. I do hope that this inconvenience will not deter you from staying with us again in the future.

Shelley Kemp
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. .

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (462)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
barrie
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We booked a Jacuzzi Fallsview room for a weekend away. Upon check-in we were greeted out front by Gordon the bellman. He was super friendly and loaded our bags onto a cart for us while we checked in. Tony Roma's was closed because of a flood so we were given a $20 gift card for Outback Steakhouse. Gordon escorted us to our room with the cart and even came in and turned on the lights for us, showed us where the closets were etc! What excellent service!!!! Our room was amazing! After working in the hospitality industry for 7+ years I find I can be critical. But the room was spotless and the furnishings were new. Waking up to the gorgeous falls every morning was incredible. This hotel is definitely a great place to stay if you are looking for a beautiful view at a great price.

1 Thank sariebeara
Dear sariebeara

I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a great review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The staff will enjoy reading your comments. Gordon is an outstanding employee and works very hard at excellent customer service. Waking up to the view of the falls is something that you will remember for a life time. We look forward to your return in the future.

Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Upon check-in we were upgraded to a room with a view of the falls at no charge! Our room had an amazing view of the falls! Very clean and neat hotel, centrally located and friendly staff. Highly recommended!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jan-Steyn P
Dear Jan-Steyn P

I want to thank you for your recommendation to others for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am glad to see that you had an amazing stay and you found the staff friendly and the hotel clean. We look forward to your return if you are ever in the area again.

Howell, New Jersey
Reviewed 19 April 2014

If visiting Niagara Falls is on your "must see" list, you must stay at the Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview in Canada. The staff is extremely friendly. Upon check in we were given an upgrade to a Jacuzzi room on the ninth floor with an amazing view of the Falls. We were there only for one night but would definitely return to the Radisson if plans brought us back to Canada.

Dear sb1962

I want to thank you for the great review that you have left for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The staff work very hard at excellent customer service and will enjoy reading your comments. The view from the rooms is magnificent to look at. We look forward to your return if you plans bring you back to Niagara Falls.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed at the Radisson Niagara Falls on April 11 - 13, 2014. The stay was amazing. The room was very clean, but the best part was the service. Right from the time we drove up to the door and were met by the valet parking team, the service was friendly, personal, and attentive.
The front desk was equally amazing, and super to talk to.
Even though the hotel was extremely busy due to the events in town that weekend, the people working there were happy, helpful, and courteous.
This is what customer service should look like everywhere!

I would highly recommend this hotel, and we will be back.

Room Tip: Try to avoid the rooms that are adjacent to the stairs.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank rowen
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear rowen

I am happy to see that even through the hotel was extremely busy the staff was able to still deliver great customer service. They take pride in the fact that they can make all guests feel special and welcomed to the hotel. I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview and we look forward to your return in the future.

Macomb, Michigan
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We reserved a king fallsview jacuzzi room. It was gorgeous. Clean, big, and the view was outstanding. We were able to check in at noon and not have to wait till 3 pm.

It was about a ten minute walk to the actual falls, and just a couple of minutes to Clifton Hill by car or bus. (I think a 15-20 minute walk at the most.) Right next to the Marriott hotels and Embassy Suites, so a good location.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Anita_D_81
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear Anita_D_81

I do agree with you that our location is central to all that Niagara Falls has to offer. I am pleased that you enjoyed the view and you found the room clean. I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview and we look forward to your return if you are ever in the area again.

Barrie, Canada
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night and had an amazing time. We bought a wagjag deal getting us a room for $100 with a falls view. The view was amazing, we had a nice size clean room with a sleep number bed that was very comfortable. We also had a mini fridge, microwave and Jacuzzi tub. Along with that deal there was also a voucher for 25$ at their restaurant Tony Roma's. This restaurant was amazing, the staff there were great and speedy with service. We had both dinner and breakfast there. The breakfast was a buffet style which made me nervous at first, but let me tell you it was delicious. Pancakes cooked to perfection, fresh fruits, and make your own waffles. I was very surprised as I have had the opportunity to have breakfast's at other hotel's and this one was by far the best I have ever had. The only thing I would suggest is more vegetarian options at Tony Roma's though your salads are great I would have loved your take on a vegetarian meal. I would also like to comment on your valet staff, they are great easy going guys. We had a laugh with them almost every time we left the hotel I don't think you could have greater people working in your establishment all were top notch from your housekeepers, to your receptionist and even your gift shop keeper. All in all this was a great experience I would go here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank JessT1990
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear JessT 1990

I am so happy that you enjoyed every part of your hotel stay: from the front desk staff, restaurant staff, housekeeping and valet, to the clean room. The staff and I appreciate your comments and want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We all look forward to your return.