US$100
  • Breakfast included
US$149
US$127
  • Restaurant
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$136
US$114
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$108
US$220
US$168
2,818 results
All reviewssleep numbertony romashorseshoe fallsroom was cleangreat viewa falls view roomjetted tubpartial viewother hotelsincline railwayvalet stafffridge and microwaveparking lotgreat roomvalet parkingcorner roombreakfast buffet
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stayed four nights here while I attended a conference and had a great falls-view room on the seventh floor. The room was modern, bright, and comfortable. All the staff were very pleasant and helpful. I always enjoy having a pool at a a hotel but the pool here is very tiny so that was a negative for me. The location is good and easy to get down to the falls from the hotel and back up. The best part was the incredible view that our room had of the falls.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Treylya
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Treylya
I am gald to see that you enjoyed your stay at the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The view is amazing to look at and the staff do work very hard at excellent customer service.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I, along with another couple, stayed at the Radisson in Niagara Falls just to get away from the city for the weekend. The hotel is very modern and beautifully decorated. The front desk representative (I think her name was Laura) went above and beyond to ensure we had a wonderful stay. We had booked a standard room while the other couple we were with had an upgraded suite - we couldn't have been happier when she offered to upgrade our room so that we were in closer proximity to our friends. She also helped us sign up for the rewards program and in turn we got free parking! The room was very clean with a SleepNumber bed, LCD TV, mini fridge, microwave, jacuzzi bathtub, wifi, and small living area. Not a great view from our particular room, but no complaints since we got the free upgrade (though our friends room had a great view of the falls!). The only downfall is that they don't offer room service but there are lots of restaurants nearby. Overall it was an excellent stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel when staying in Niagara Falls.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ktpttrsn

Dear ktpttrsn
I am glad to see that you had a great stay at the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Hotel.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We booked this hotel due to a family wedding taking place nearby. It is well located in Niagara and, while it is some way above the main viewing level, the funicular is nearby and gives quick access to the Falls. Found staff to be very friendly and informative. We upgraded to a room with a view of the Falls and was very good, though the hotels across the street prevent seeing a wide vista. It also means you see the lights at night and changing weather patterns/rainbows over the Falls.
If you are there on a Friday or Sunday make sure you catch the firework display at 10PM, they are spectacular!

Room Tip: Falls view is impressive. Our room also had a jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Andy
I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your view and the fireworks. I am glad that you found the staff informative and helpful.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The exterior is not inviting, but once you get in the lobby is beautiful, there is a pool, a gym, and the rooms are decorated nicely and are very clean. The only thing is the wifi strength is very low, I got 2 bars max and had to go in a particular area to get it. Other than that, no complaints. I did have to cancel my trip the first time and they didn't charge me a penalty either. However, the first time I booked the trip I got 50% off parking, which is regularly $20 a day valet which is a bit annoying.

Room Tip: Get falls view! My view had a very tiny window with a view of the parking lot and you feet a bit claustrophobic.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley S

Dear Ashley S
I am glad that once you got inside the hotel you found it more to your liking. I do apologize for the week signal with you wifi. I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I love this hotel and I stay here at least twice a year. I have always enjoyed the location, the rooms and the service. I think it is one of the nicest hotels in the area. Having said that, I was a little disappointed to receive a bill for $2.00 at the end of the trip. (I booked on Hotel.com and pre-paid) The $2.00 was for the two local calls I made when I was there. I have never seen a hotel charge for local calls. I don't understand why they would do that. It is just plain confusing. It is a real disappointment as I could have just used my cell phone, but there was no warning or anything that local calls were billable. I know it's only $2 but it makes me feel nickeled and dimed. I knew the parking was already a big over charge at $20 a night but then this just was the icing on the cake.

Room Tip: Don't make local calls unless you want to pay for them! $1 each
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jpoko82
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear jpoko82
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & suites Fallsview. I am glad to see that you continue to stay with us. I do apologize for the charges for the local calls. I thank you for your business and look forward to your return.