This is a great location, but from what I can see there is really no bad location within NF. The service at the hotel is actually really great. Very friendly and helpful. Everyone has a smile. They must receive top-notch training, in which case, they should continue this training.
The rooms are sufficient, they do look like they have been somewhat upgraded recently, but there are a few signs that the building is older. But for the price, it was great value. I would say it falls in line with a Best Western or Holiday Inn sort of hotel.
The one thing I would have appreciated was longer room-service hours. 10pm close time wasn't the best. We watched the fireworks and by the time we got back to the room at 1030 and planned on having a quiet dinner in the room, we were limited to the pizza option (which turned out to be amazing anyway).
Overall, a great solid 4. I would even say 4.5 if you take in the great service. What would have made it a 5 for me would be:
- Updated bathrooms
- Elevator was old looking
- More eating options for late night
- No breakfast menu, just buffet
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Hotel And Suites Fallsview
- Radisson Hotel Niagara Falls
- Radisson Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Radisson