Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$141
US$139
US$119
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$103
  • Fitness centre
US$119
US$110
2,819 results
All reviewssleep numbertony romashorseshoe fallsroom was cleangreat viewa falls view roomjetted tubpartial viewother hotelsincline railwayvalet stafffridge and microwaveparking lotgreat roomvalet parkingcorner roombreakfast buffet
Reviewed 3 June 2010

What an amazing hotel!! Arrived at the hotel and they gave us a free upgrade to a Fallsview room on the 15th floor - what a view!! Beds were really comfortable, jacuzzi was a god send!! Staff were some of the most pleasant people that i met in Canada, very helpful & supportive with our arrangements. There is a restaurant on site and it is excellent value for money its a Tony Ramos I believe, you get ample food and you are also able to write on the walls - we did!!
A very pelasant and accomodating hotel, I would definately recommend this!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2010

The staff at the Radisson were friendly and accommodating at all times. I called to make a reservation instead of booking online. When I explained that we were going for my son's birthday, the woman put a note in the computer to try to get us the best room for our buck. We stayed in room 1037...highly recommended. Perfect view of the falls. They let us check in 2 hours early no questions asked. We stayed Thurs and Fri...I would recommend this. Things really start to get busy on Fri evening. Also...of you're there on Fri or Sun for Fireworks..you can view them from the 25th floor of the minolta tower across the street by showing your radisson room key. Perfect mini vacation with kids. Everyone is so friendly!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2010

I am not a picky person at all when it comes to hotels. Give me friendly people, nice rooms, pool, and a hot tub and I'm happy. This hotel doesn't really have any of it. The front desk person that helped us was extremely rude. The other staff wasn't busy and didn't even bother to correct her. We had a junior "suite" and there was nothing suite about it. The room felt small and we kept hitting the desk chair while trying to get to the other side of the bed. The bathroom was small and you had to close the door to get into the shower. The bed was like sleeping on cardboard. The pool is tiny and when we went to get into it, there were 10 kids in there, and we couldn't use it. The hot tub is nothing except a separate area in the pool with jets, so the water is just pool water. The location is nice for adults, but if you have kids, you would want to stay in Clifton Hill. If you go to NIagara Falls, park at one of the casinos. As long as you get 1 point on a players card (which is free), you get free parking. And if the exchange rate from US to Canadian is less, most places will give you even exchange if you use US money.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ffinmich82
Reviewed 22 April 2010

This is my first review on tripadvisor and I felt the obligation to share my experience on my first visit to Niagara Falls staying at the Radisson. First of all the front desk was pleasant and courteous upon us checking in at 12 AM on friday. They even gave us a discount on daily parking for just $10/day. However, they gave us a room on the 5th floor of their courtyard section, which is not even really connected to the main hotel tower but looks similar to a motel room stay. The mattress, poorly decorated, was flat and hard - and this did not help when we had driven 6 1/2 hours to get there. We decided to not complain and tried sleeping another night in the room but by sunday morning, I hadnt been able to sleep and my back was killing me - and I am in my twenties! I decided to speak to the front desk and had our room changed - which they did free of charge - for our last night there. The gave us a completely different room on the 5th floor of the main tower with 2 sleep number beds and a tiny glimpse of the river. Truth be told, we were so comfortable in the new beds that we skipped out on the nightlife altogether! Finally and unfortunately, upon checking out I left my wallet in one of the armoire drawers and forgot to notify the hotel until realizing it a few days later. Back at home, I called housekeeping services and left a voicemail with my name and number and a detailed explanation of the situation, yet they failed to call me back. Upon calling the next day, I spoke with the front desk about the situation and they had the main houskeeper finally return my call, where she claimed there was no telephone number on my voicemail and there was no wallet. Suffice to say, I did not believe her, I could possible face identity theft in the future, and I will not stay at this particular Radisson ever again.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Smallz82
fallsview, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2010

Dear Smallz82:

After review of your comments, I am in agreement with you in regards to your concerns about the bed. We do have a few rooms with older beds. I am pleased to say that these will be replaced shortly as new ones have been ordered. They will not be Sleep Number but they are another option that is a Radisson standard and are very comfortable.

I do apologize that we were unable to locate your wallet. I have discussed this with the Executive Housekeeper and we will reinforce the importance of checking all of the armoire drawers upon guests vacating a room room. Thank you for your comments and we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 5 April 2010

Yes, there is a $20.00 parking fee, however they are responsible for paying their own costs for the lot and ite respective maintenance fees. The front desk advised that we could keep the vehicle there until 5PM the next day, which gave us a chance to visit the Skylon tower the Sunday morning.

The lady at the front desk allowed us to check in several hours early, and gave us a great room with a terrific view of the falls. It was about $135 plus tax with a 15% spring discount for the night. They also provided a 10 dollar coupon for Tony's downstairs which we used for breakfast. The room was fine, clean with the special sleepbeds that you can control the level of firmness. My son loved the pool, cold or not ;) For the overall value, the price was fine - I wouln't recommend more than one night if you are on a budget. If you are going to stay at any of the higher end hotels, try to book early and splurge for a fallsview, or you will likely be staring at a parking lot.

With the Falls, expect to pay insane amounts for family places like TGI Fridays (about $17.00 plus for burgers and $7.00 for a pint of beer) - So tell the kids that you'll eat out one time and food court the other times. Have the kids choose one or two attractions on Clifton Hill - We all know that it is a money vacuum but the kids love it. Of course, the fun house leads directly to souvenirs.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family