“A very enjoyable stay”

Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls
Ranked #28 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The most memorable aspect of our stay at the Clifton Victoria Inn was the helpfulness of the staff, from the moment we arrived at the entrance from the parking lot to the moment we went out the same door two days later. We were especially impressed by the room attendant who managed to find me, twice (!) after we checked out to return things that I had uncharacteristically forgotten. The other notable thing was the large size of the room, which gives it a sense of luxury. We appreciated the fresh fruit at the complimentary breakfast, along with sausage patties and omelettes and a good selection of other items. The location is superb and the car stayed in the (free) parking lot while we walked everywhere during our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lasbris
Write a ReviewReviews (1,619)

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stayed here october 4th 2013 night and were pleased with the service. Room was pretty clean and staff were very friendly. I do have to compliment the staff servicing the Free breakfast. Coffee and Tea were available 24 hours for guests.
Our experience at Niagara Falls was made great by our stay here. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank SkanMyth
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Great location and can't beat the free breakfast and free parking!!!
Service is great as well. Our room smelled a little musty, but appeared to be clean. Beds were comfortable and room location was quiet.
Overall, not bad! Would likely stay here again for the right price :)

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank dancing_queen87
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I stayed in room 302, the hallway was musty, which appears to have been caused by a HVAC problem which was not finished given the condition of the hallway. The rooms are in desperate need of refurbishing, the furniture is old and the comforters are lumpy which do not provide an even warmth at night. The pillows are also in a sad state. I was surprised there was no closet, just a small armoire. In spite of the room condition, the room was clean. The shower temperature control is DANGEROUS, I was in the shower and ready to rinse myself both mornings and suddenly the temperature changed to a scalding hot. The shower curtain had holes so water was on the ceramic after the shower. I was told breakfast was served from 7, but it appears a bus group was eating at 6:30am. If I had known, I would have gone down earlier. In spite of this: the location, free parking and free internet make it a property with potential, and if the rate is low it makes it a deal.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This hotel is a walk away from all main attractions in the clifton hill area. The hotel and the room itself is very well kept and mostly important clean. The beds are comfortable, the one thing I didn't like was the shower curtains to bulky, showering without it in the way was impossible.In general this hotel is not bad for what you pay,they even give you free parking and oh did I mention breakfast is included too. Great deal I would book with them again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EDDIE55555
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My family stayed here for 4 nights in August. The hotel staff were very friendly, we were assigned a room overlooking the pool and asked to me moved to an outside facing room, it was no problem at all! We asked for a fridge and one was brought up within 10 mins. Rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The hotel itself seems to be undergoing a facelift. We took advantage of the complimentary breakfast each morning and was not disappointed, waffles, hot items and fresh fruit. The Pool was small but clean and the children enjoyed it. The hotel is walking distance to everything, waterpark is across the street and just down the street from Clifton Hill. Overall I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank We_Love_2_Travel2013
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My wife and me, had a great experience. The staff were helpful, kind, courteous and work to make your stay pleasant.

Definitely worth every the money and strongly recommend.

Thank you for being down to earth and esp Nancy Wales for being in touch with the customers.

• Stayed: September 2013