“Hotel Staff Excellent!”

Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls
Ranked #27 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 14 March 2014

As stated in other reviews the property is dated, showing signs of age and extensive renovations are required. Pictures posted online are accurate. Breakfast buffet is standard and very convenient when travelling with children. Staff did a great job restocking items during sold out period. Parking lot is located in back lot of hotel and luggage carts available. Convenient location to all attractions and Clifton Hill. The highlight of this hotel is the staff. Everyone from housekeeping, breakfast attendants, reception and managers are all excellent and friendly.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to noise, ask for a room that does not face courtyard.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank bestfamilyadventures

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I have been coming to Niagara Falls with my family for the past seven years and we have stayed in most of the hotels from Embassy Suites to Four Points by Sheraton so I consider myself an expert. Clifton Victoria is one if the best. We came for our sons birthday (we made a note of this on the reservation) up on check in our son was greeted with a happy birthday and a room upgrade! The rooms need a little updating. We found them a little dark. Beds were comfy, linens were clean, the bathroom was clean but the shower curtain has holes in it and needs to be changed. Yes the lobby smells like chlorine because the pool is on the main floor. The breakfast buffet is great. Make your own waffles, a selection of breads/bagels/muffins and yogurt along with eggs and sausages. I wish they had home
fries. Clifton Victoria is located a block away from Clifton Hill. The water park is directly across the street. There are many restaurant choices with in
walking distance of the hotel. The staff here is exceptionally nice and makes your stay even better.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank brigitta5420
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The service at this hotel was wonderful the staff always had smiles on their faces and were always able to answer all of my questions. I was very happy when I had forgotten something I was able to go down to the front desk and they had it on hand for me. I was willing to pay for the item but they lady just smiled and said that was okay. We never had any issues with the breakfast except for the Saturday morning looking for a table as there was another room with tables but it was closed so we had to stand around waiting for one to be free. That was the only problem about breakfast. They had a pool but because we were really only there for the waterpark we never used it. This hotel is every close to the main street and everything is within walking distance which made driving not a problem. I didn't see any activities for the kids inside the hotel. Overall it was a good time by all.

Room Tip: As for our room it was just an average room...DOWNFALL...no fridge in the room. We were on the fourt...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Christina S
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The Clifton Victoria Inn at Th Falls is a very nice Hotel. For years it was a Hampton but the new company is super. The Hotel has a very nice lobby with Atrium pool and jacuzzi. Super nice staff and great management. We have frequented the hotel for over 20 years and have great rooms, staff and facility. The Hotel is very close to the older casino in Niagara Falls. For families, next door to indoor water park. It offers free breakfast, free parking and free internet. It is very clean, and the rooms are very nice. For couples, the jacuzzi rooms are very nice. For families, the pool and the water park,the free breakfast. Every time , we start up conversations with other guests at breakfast and everyone is so nice. I would recommend this hotel

Room Tip: We like to look at the Ferris Wheel by the falls,my daughter liked rooms looking at the pool
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Grace T
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This hotel was above and beyond my expectations. The hotel manager, Nancy, knew it was going to be our honeymoon, so she arranged a room with a Jacuzzi, fireplace, and a wonderful view of the middle of the hotel. This hotel has a central area with an indoor pool and a 'new orleans' style look to it. The king bed was huge and very soft (so if you like a hard bed beware, although for me it was wonderful). The hotel staff are very kind and greet you whenever anyone walks by. Right in the heart of Tourist Niagara falls this hotel is great if you plan on doing all the standard Falls things such as clifton hill and the cheesy tourist shops. Another fantastic bonus is the free parking for hotel guests. Directly across the street is the Fallsview Indoor waterpark which was super super fun! I will 100% be staying here again do to the fantastic services!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank trocki005
Reviewed 22 February 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here Feb 2-3 2013 along with another couple.
We got a corner room with a jacuzzi, fireplace loved it!
This was our second time in Niagara Falls and wanted a place that had free parking and breakfast, close to Clifton Hill.
This place was spot on, our view was pretty good, you could see quite a distance.
Never used the pool, elevators were fast,breakfast was a good selection, We were able to keep the car parked there on Sun after we checked out so we could still explore Clifton Hill.
All in all a great stay, would and have recommended to friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Amanda F
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I just have to tell you our family had a wonderful experience staying at your hotel Sat 2/15-Monday 2/17. Your staff was so friendly! Early check in - no problem. Leave the car a couple hours Monday during lunch? No problem. Need help with a call? No problem. The only small thing was the room was a bit warm but no huge problem.
Our kids were teens so walking was no problem but we were very close to the main strip. No waterpark for us! The room was ample size and had a small fridge. It was nice that that had coffee and a micowave avaliable all the time and many used it.

I found the facility very clean and well managed. The breakfast was wonderful! (maybe some signs to help direct all the people would help..) and included make your own waffles, eggs and meat, fresh fruit and pastries so I thought that was a great value. The location was great and a good value with the free parking and internet. Much less for a suite compared to right across the street.
Would love to stay there again - will watch for your name change. I will post this info on your website!

Thanks again for a great stay and please compliment your staff for us!

Room Tip: "Family Suites" are similar to a regular room but with an extra bedroom. One Bathroom. Upp...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family