Started off by booking through agent by phone with no issues. Quoted a higher price, but had already done a bit of online research and directed the agent to web page and no problem honouring the lower price. So, look around for a deal. $96 for two queen beds. Hotel is close to Clifton Hill (one block). About a 15 minute walk to the falls for the average person. All staff were pleasant. Rooms were standard and acceptable. Clean and beds somewhat comfortable. No issues with noise at night. WiFi ok. Free parking is a huge bonus as a lot of hotels charge $20. Breakfast also free AND includes hot items. Standard fare, but hits the spot. Requested in advance adjoining rooms and up high. I don't know if they have adjoining rooms, but they did put us side by side and up high. Arrived early and they were able to allow us to check in. Thank you for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clifton Victoria Inn At The Falls located on the Falls Avenue Resort, is within a block of Niagara Falls and the Clifton Hill tourist district. The hotel also sits directly across from Casino Niagara and the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. The Clifton Victoria Inn has long been a family favorite thanks to exceptional complimentary services and amenities, such as complimentary hot/cold breakfast buffet, 100% smoke free facilities, free wireless internet access and free on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn At The Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn