Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls
US$184
US$121
US$129
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
US$169
US$132
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
US$164
US$123
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$68
US$89
US$73
US$145
US$126
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$353
US$344
1,645 results
All reviewshampton innfree parkingfree breakfastwaterpark packagethe breakfast areamake your own waffleswater parkcasino niagarafamily suitehot breakfastwithin walking distancesmall poolyogurthot tubindoor waterparkbeds were comfortableother attractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The hotel was walking distance to view the Falls (both Canada's & the U.S.) It was just as close to a variety of attractions & different restaurants as well as souvenir shops.

My issue arises because I have severe mobility issues that I called to discuss with the concierge prior to my stay. I was assured that the room was accessible. It would likely be fine for someone with mild mobility issues but for someone with no use of the legs, the toilet was way too low & the safety bars were there beside it but somewhat difficult to use. I could not use the ones around the bathtub by myself! And, you'd likely have to ask for a bath bench at the front desk.

The family room itself didn't provide much room. I have a small wheelchair so I couldn't imagine a regular chair or an electric. The bed was high which seems norm for hotels & I had issues getting out of the very soft bed.

The complimentary breakfast had a nice selection. The coffee tasted older but may be because I went down towards the end of breakfast & it had sat there since 7 am. The coffee in the room was better!

Overall, it was a good place to stay & would have been great if the toilet was higher & safety bars were closer.

Room Tip: Found room too cold!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christin B
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed in August. The room as promised would face pool in middle of hotel. We were on first floor
Off to side looking at street. No blankets on bed. You get tangled in shower curtain in shower. Was told when I booked i would have a microwave and
Fridge. I had
Neither. I hated this hotel stay!

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Bec817
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My family and I stayed at the Clifton Victoria Inn mainly for the waterpark package at the Fallsview. I've stayed at the Falls many times, but this was my first visit here.

Negatives: Our room was on the first floor and had a direct view of a parked car. I would request a higher floor if you're booking there. The carpet was dirty and not vacuumed, the ceiling light in the bathroom was falling down and I have no idea why the coffee maker was in the bathroom?
Positives: Free breakfast (which was a free for all) and free parking.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank rosieanne_35
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We got a package which included this hotel through Living Social. It also included 4 wrist bands for two days at the water park across the street, as well as several other coupons and vouchers for various activities. As for the hotel, it was clean, the staff at check in were pleasant and the free breakfast is always a positive. My bed could've been updated as it felt as though it sunk in the middle. Aside from that, there were no complaints. We had an outside room, so it was quiet, unlike what some posters have said about the interior rooms that open to the lobby/pool. Free parking on site was also a bonus and because everything is within walking distance to the hotel, you can park it and leave it.

Room Tip: Outside room for quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Spent a night here through a LivingSocial hotel+waterpark package deal. Very easy to get to and it's wonderful to have free parking, free wifi and free breakfast included (though the breakfast buffet was chaos when we went around 9 AM.) Good location with easy access to Fallsview complex and Clifton Hill attractions. I did think it was a bit strange and smelly to have the pool located in what essentially was the lobby, behind the buffet area, but I suppose it's convenient. Our room was clean and comfortable and met our limited needs for one night. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family