“simple and clean”

Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
Ranked #26 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 4 December 2011

My boyfriend and i stayed at this hotel Dec 3, 2011 for 1 night. We had a cityview king room. The hotel itself was nice and clean. The decor in the lobby and elevator areas were simple but modern. The starbucks inside the hotel was an added bonus. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. I had read some bad reviews about this hotel but the price was so good and location is great that i took a chance on this place. Upon arrival I had asked to see the room prior to signing for it, to which they happily agreed. I wanted to make sure we were getting a clean room, which we did. We stayed in the "C" tower a.k.a. the new tower. The bed was very comfortable and the bedding was nice and clean and white. The only thing that i didnt like is that the mattress cover wasnt fitted it was just a sheet tucked under the mattress itself. I asked for fitted mattress cover but they didnt have any, so i asked for extra sheets instead to cover the mattress a little more. Overall, our experience here was a good one. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Park at the casino for free parking. Try to get parking on level 5, thats is the level that connects...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank j j
Write a ReviewReviews (2,877)

Reviewed 4 December 2011

- On arrival, the floor between toilet and bath tub was dirty and stayed that way for the 3 days of our stay. We ran out of the only 1/2 roll of the only toilet paper we had. If you are corpulent and choose a room with a spa, you may find the toilet and shower area a little small. Internet signal was weak, sometimes got disconnected. Very well located near casino, the falls and restaurants. Hotel Selft parking too expesive and far from hotel. Public self parking across the street cost only $5 and is accessible from inside heading to the casino.

Room Tip: Just select the room for sleepling and enjoy Niagara
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SouthShore10-4
Reviewed 3 December 2011

We booked a standard room w/ King bed for one night, Dec. 2/11. The location is great, you are within walking distance to the casino, and only a few minutes walk to the other main hotels / restaurants on the main street. For parking we decided to save $ and park at the casino, it was $10 for the Friday night (we left at 8 am). It is a fairly quick walk to the hotel from the casino parking (about 5 mins), and all indoors if you go through the tunnel. The room was okay but it was pretty dirty. I was actually shocked at first but sometimes when you're tired you just let it go. We paid an extra $40 for what they called a "vice president suite", but the room was average in size and the furniture honestly looked like it was from a garage sale. However, there was a nice view of the falls which are absolutely breathtaking, no matter how many times you have seen them! We had dinner at the Keg which was great. The hotel staff were nice, and it was overall a good experience, but not up to the regular standards I have come to expect from a Sheraton chain.

Room Tip: We were on the 18th floor which had no one above us so it was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miss_Tracy
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I stayed at this hotel in January 2011, I found it to be very comfortable, clean, and staff was very helpful. But I thought the iHOP downstairs for breakfast was way over priced, what a mistake. We paid $60.00 for two adults and one child. Blah! I say to that. After we ate breakfast and freaking out over the stupid bill, we went to our car and drove out of the parking lot, then seeing an all day breakfast for $6.99 across the street. I felt a little ripped off. But it's my own stupidity not the hotel. I should of scoped out other alternatives. The breakfast we recieved though was mediocre with runny eggs and very small plate of food for the price. My child recieved a huge plate with a huge pancake the size of a football, something my child could not eat and was a waste. Our meals were much smaller in comparison. What a waste.

Then we move on to the "Valet Parking" which cost us $20.00 dollars a day. My car was actually parked 15 feet away from the front door. Being that I'm not a diplomat for some country, or a President, I found that this was a waste, and just silly. Being that it was January and not busy at all. I found it to be a waste of money and time for me to pay for "Valet".

But other than that the room was on the 17th floor, a beautiful view of the Horseshoe Falls and I never got tired of looking at the city lights of the Skylon tower and the falls lit up at night, then waking up to the georgous falls in the morning. The room was equipped with a kind of small 32" widescreen, but proved it's purpose. The wifi was free, but the coffee was horrible since I can't stand the burnt taste of StarBucks. Yukky. I prefer Tim Hortons, or even McDonalds over that garbage.

In turn, I would recommend this hotel, if your willing to go in the winter months, but in the summer, the rates are way too high, like $300.00 for a night, for this, plus $20.00 a day parking. But if you like to travel, I'd recommend getting away from the area and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, located at Niagara on the Lake. Which offers rooms with an actual whirlpool tub, and you don't have to pay for parking. It also is about half the price in the summer months and is a little cheaper in the winter months.

I actually would stay away from the falls when getting a hotel. It is rediculas pricing from month to month, you can get way better deals even if you have to drive fifteen mins, to get to the falls. These hotels are not what they appear to be. If you want a Falls side view in the summer, then your going to pay around $260-$500 a night, but if your willing to travel every day then stay in Niagara on the Lake, and pay a fraction of that, and still you get to enjoy the awesome Niagara Falls.

Room Tip: If your willing to spend the cash to stay near the falls, you might as well splurge on the Fallsview...
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jamesbond0658
Reviewed 2 December 2011

The Four Points by Sheraton at Niagara Falls is what a 3* should be. Very affordable rates especially if you find a good deal with the dining package. The rooms are huge, and the linens were very nice for a 3*. You can't have it all considering the star level of the hotel, but I was more than satisfied with all the amenities this hotel offers.

The Hotel staff we encountered were exceptional, very courteous and friendly. I got all the help I wanted, and they didn't try to up-sell me anything I didn't want.

Common sense also tells me not to pay the surcharge for a fallsview room at this hotel considering their location and star level. They aren't exactly located right at the falls, so most views of it would be blocked a building(by using Google Earth). If you're spending the big bucks for a room with a nice view, do yourself a favor and stay at a 4* hotel. You two deserve it. A 3* hotel room with a nice view and jacuzzi is still a 3* hotel room.

This hotel is directly connected to the casino, so if you have any idea what kind of people a 24/7 casino attracts, don't be surprised by hallway noise at 3am. This hotel is NOT ideal for families, older couples and business travelers. Families should stay within Clifton Hill area where more of the family oriented things are going on, and not the Fallsview casino area.

The casino has free parking if you have a players card and you gamble. Even their paid parking is only $5/wkday or $10/wkendday, and that is still cheaper than hotel parking. So if you stay at this hotel and complain about paying too much for parking, that's really your own fault for not doing your homework.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Benton Y
Reviewed 1 December 2011

We bought a dining package. The room was huge, the staff was very friendly and the beads were fantistic

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2011

We arrived on November 25th and stayed for 2 nights for the weekend. I called enroute and requested an early check in (Check in at 3-4pm). Checked around 2pm with ease but a little slow. I asked for an upgrade but they said they had no more upgrades to give out. :(
Self-parking is $12 and valet is $20. We opted for the valet.
Our room was clean upon our arrival. All amenities were stocked in the washroom. Two free complimentary bottles of water were given by the ice bucket.
Beds were comfortable.
We were on the 8th floor and my friends were on the 16th.
The only drawback was trying to get to their floor.
The hotel is designed that there are different wings and different elevators (A, B and C).
To get to their floor, we had to go back down to the Lobby and enter the other elevator then go up to the 16th floor.
This was a pain.
Other than that, everything was good.
The location is great. It connects to the Hilton and many restaurants as well as the Casino through the interior walkways and tunnels.
Very convenient!
We booked line and paid $94 + taxes which came out to just under $120/night.

Room Tip: Book online for a better price.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends