“Nice Hotel....Would stay again”

Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
Ranked #29 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Riverview, MI
“Nice Hotel....Would stay again”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We spent 3 nights at the Four Points at the end of May 2013. The hotel room was spacious and clean. The bathroom was clean but very small. My two sons and I stayed in a room with two queen beds and were quite comfortable. It was just a short walk to the falls and a short walk to many restaurants. It rained two of the nights were were there so we did one of the many restaurants connected by the walkway. The Four Points has 3 restaurants but the hotel is also connected to the Hilton and the Casino by a walkway so there are lots of eating options that don't require you stepping out if the weather is bad. My only complaint was the parking.... You have the choice of parking on property for $20/day or parking across the street and down the block a bit for $12/day. We chose the parking lot across the street and I was suprised to find that it is completely dark and feels very remote. There were no lights in the lot and I have to admit I was a little nervous on the days we parked after dark. Other than that, the staff was friendly, the room was clean, the location was good and the price was right.

1 Thank hand1996
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, 6 June 2013
Dear Hand1996,

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review, the level of detail regarding the parking options will also be appreciated by other travelers. I have reviewed your comments and will pass them on to our valet department. I believe you are talking about our new lot that just opened across street.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our covered walkway and all of the dining options that walkway brings, especially in this cold and rainy weather.

Thank you for the review and we look forward to your next visit!

Dana Albano

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (780)
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed 3 June 2013

The hotel is really nice, our room was very good, well renovated, nice design.
The hotel situated 10 minutes drive from Niagara Falls, right on a Niagara river.
We liked restaurant on a first floor for dinner.
Breakfast was not included, but they offered breakfast buffet for $12/per person and i was very good)

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Zakhara888
Dear Zakhara888,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us – it’s always great to hear when our guests enjoy their travels.

Please think of us the next time your travels include Niagara Falls!

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Stayed here with friends after staying in a dodgy Toronto hostel for a few days. Booked last minute (pretty much right before we walked in the door). Check-in was smooth, friendly staff. The guest room was great. Beds very comfortable and weclomed a place to lay down to rest our achy bodies. The bathroom was a bit small and it would have been nice if the sink/toilet area was separate from the actual shower, but we managed. The shower however was great. Good water pressure.

Close to the actual falls but just far enough away that I didn't feel overwhelmed by tourists.

In the morning the front desk was great about storing our luggage for us while we checked out a few more sights, then called us a cab when we needed a ride to the bus terminal.

My only complaint is that they charged a fee for making a local call. It cost me $1.70 for me to speak to a girl at Maid of the Mist for 2 minutes...

Room Tip: they charge for local calls
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, 4 June 2013
Dear Trip Advisor member,

It is great to hear that you had a relaxing night at our hotel, especially after your night in Toronto. We take pride in providing our guests with affordable and comfortable accommodations. Our front desk staff is comprised of a lot of wonderful individuals who are always willing to help out our guests. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy all the wonderful sights that Niagara Falls has to offer.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards,
Everett, Washington, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Connected to the the Niagara Fallsview Casino by a indoor walkway and also very close to Niagara Falls is a plus. The room I had was average but was clean and fairly quiet maybe because I was there during the week and not during tourist season. The furniture was very cheap looking and tacky but did the job. Overall I did enjoy my stay here as the reasonable price and great location was the main reason I chose this place. My primary use of this place was to meet up with a friend to party at the Casino and it certainly was good for this purpose.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Andrew R,

Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback with us. I’m pleased to learn that our hotel was able to meet your needs. We love being connected to the Casino by a covered walkway. It’s perfect when the weather is less than perfect!

Please think of us the next time you and your friend are looking to meet up and go to the Casino.

Baroda, Gujarat
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The hotel is pleasant but slightly away from the main falls view. If you have small kids with you, you might want to avoid staying in this hotel. While with kids, try to select a hotel at the fallsview blvd, you may find lot of activities for kids.

Room Tip: Prefer deluxe fallsview rooms above 13th floor
1 Thank Rajanshital
Dear Rajanshital,

It is great to hear that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. It is approximately a ten minute walk to the actual falls, a little bit of a hike for little ones during these cold days. On a nice day it is great way for families to enjoy some together time while sneaking in some exercise.

I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel in the future, maybe if you are able to sneak in a trip without children.

Kind Regards,
Orangeville, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My son bought me this one night get away for my birthday which we used in February 2013. I was not impressed with having to pay to park but understand that it is the norm. We upgraded our room to include a Jacuzzi tub. The tub was nice but there were almost no jets, (4). We had a Falls view which might have been nice had it not been raining, (no fault of the hotel of course). The bed was comfortable and there was a couch in the room which allowed for somewhere else to sit which I appreciated. We ate in the IHOP, on site. My issue with the hotel is that we were charged on our check in, (you know how they ask for your credit card imprint) for the parking, the upgrades, etc. and then upon checking out, we were charged again. We were there in Feb and it is now May and I'm still disputing this matter with the hotel. They insist that the second charge was removed automatically, however, I still have a double charge on my credit card. To be cont...

Room Tip: Internet is only in the lobby. It's worth upgrading to a falls view room for your stay.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Takemeaway223,

Thank you for reaching out to us so we may resolve this matter. Our credit cards do automatically authorize at check-in, no charge goes through at that time. All charges go through at check-out. We wait until check-out, this gives our guests a chance to change their method of payment if need be. If you were a guest in February your authorization should have dropped off and not gone through as a charge. Please contact me at 905-357-5200, so I may double check your payments for you.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we hope you will visit our hotel again in the future - the comfy beds are waiting for you.

Warmest Regards,
Dana
Windsor
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Good Getaway Located rite where U want 2 be. Everything close 4 convenience The staff couldn't be more helpful if they wanted 2 be. Always looking after all guests. The rate for the room was decent. The staff asked if we wanted an upgraded room, something they did not have to do. Made sure all ameneties were what we needed for the stay.

Dear Nick D,

Thank you for the wonderful review, it put a smile on my face! It’s always great to hear about our staff going above and beyond to enhance guest’s satisfaction. I plan to print and post your review for all of our staff to read, they love to receive acknowledgment from our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Have a great day!