Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Best Western Fallsview(Niagara Falls)
2,971 results
All reviewseast side mariosruth's chriscity viewself parkingindoor walkwayfun zonecovered walkwayihop restaurantcasino parkingplayers cardthrough grouponclifton hillcorner roomhigher floorper dayfree parkingskylon tower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2013

As a last minute idea we went to Niagara Falls for the night and stayed at Four Points by Sheraton. As they say Location Location Location. This hotel is walking distance to everything. It is even connected to Casino, restaurants and bars. I went cheap and didn't pay for the view but I was told they have rooms that view the falls. We used the valet parking for $25 but if you are going to casino you can park in their garage and get a card when gambling to get free parking. We ate at the Brazilian steak house Brasa. I recommend reservations we waited at the bar for over an hour and spent $70 on drinks but they went down easy.

1  Thank JoeP8
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Its your average hotel with average service and did not surprise me. The room was spacious and presented nicely, however, housekeeping was sub-par. We killed a bug on the carpet and it stayed there for 3 days, housekeeping never vacuumed. The room always seemed to be humid/mucky even with controls of the temp. They charge $15/night for self parking which is across the street. Some folks told us you can park across at the casino for $5/night and it's connected by a walkway, wish we knew that head of time we would have done that instead. We inquired with two different concierges and neither one was that helpful or went out of their way to call for a reservation when the excursion was not promoted by the hotel. We frequented the hot tub each night, they have two, which helps when one is broken most of the time. Again the cleanliness was sub-par but expected in a communal bathtub I guess.
I did like the fact that the hotel is connected to the Hilton and the Casino by walkway, on chilly nights you dont have to step outside. Location is great in relation to the Falls an, if your not afraid of walking you can get around without using your car.
It is a tourist area so the prices in the gift shops/restaurants are triple than what you would expect. I was shocked by Ihop prices, a couple told us they received a coupon for them during check-in, however we did not.

Room Tip: City view room, your looking at the back end view of the parking lots and bldg air units
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Nikywolfe,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your time with us did not impress you. I am disgusted to hear that a bug you killed was there for three days, there is no excuse for the lack of cleanliness in your guest room. I will share your comments with the housekeeping manager for further review.
I apologize that neither concierge was helpful and came across as unwilling to help. This is not up to par with the type of service we offer at our hotel. Please be assured this is not the norm for employees at the Four Points.
I hope the location of our hotel will entice you to stay at our property again, we would love the opportunity to provide you with a quality stay.
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Because we booked our stay with a 1/2-off coupon, we expected reduced service. Instead, we had a HUGE corner room overlooking the Falls, comfy beds, coupons for excellent restaurants, etc. First-rate all the way!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Carrie P,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay. We know how many choices our guests have to choose from when booking a hotel room, we treat all of our guests the same – no matter how they booked. We truly try to make every guest have the most enjoyable stay possible.
We look forward to your next arrival.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Let me start by saying we visited this hotel a few months back with a great experience. The location is great. The facility is clean. When we arrived around 9 pm on a Friday we had to wait quite some time to check in. While we were checking in, a bus full of travelers arrived and piled into the small lobby. People were everywhere! The room we reserved was not what we were given. I had to call down and straighten it out, then wade through the sea of people to get the new keys, not a good start. The elevators were packed with long waits. The bed was much less comfortable then our other experience. We both tossed and turned all night. The tub was nice and large to fit two people. Our sheets had a stain when we got there, so we left a note to have them changed the next day. We received a nasty note in return from our housekeeper that day. The room was not what I have come to expect after housekeeping has been in. Hubby and I visited a few wineries. We were carrying our wine boxes in when the valet, quite sarcastically commented "A luggage cart would really help with that" as him and the other valets laughed. Unfortunately there weren't any carts for us to use, as they had them all piled up behind them outside! The next day our room was MUCH cleaner. Check out went smooth. I'm not sure if we will be staying at this hotel again. The staff we experienced this time were rude. With so many other selections in the same mid-high price range we will probably stay elsewhere.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We were really excited to get a WagJag deal that included a night here. Unfortunately, it didn't live up to our expectations of what a Sheraton hotel should be. The room was excessively hot and when we lowered the thermostat it didn't make a difference. There were lots of lighting options that made it easy for one of us to be awake and doing something while the other one slept; however, the bathroom sink is in the same room as the bed so if your partner uses the sink while you're sleeping you'll definitely hear it.

The bed was very plush, not firm in any way. The television didn't work...we just wanted to catch the weather in the morning while we got dressed but the reception on the tv came and went and didn't stay long enough to see an entire segment. Onsite parking was $25 but parking is available directly across the street for $15.

On the plus side, the staff were very friendly and our elevator bank opened directly into a Starbucks :)

Part of our deal included a manicure to the salon across the street. When I went in, they said that they weren't honouring the vouchers and that they'd told the hotel not to issue them but they had done it anyway. I'm not sure what happened there but I know that I purchased the package taking that $45 value into consideration and was not able to use it.

Overall, it was clean and somewhat comfortable but I wouldn't go back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Jana0202,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I sincerely apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations. Please never hesitate to contact the front desk when problems arise, they are always more than delighted to help out our guests. Thank you for providing us with valuable information, I will be contacting the salon to see why they didn’t accept your coupon.
Thank you again for your feedback and our apologies again for any inconvenience and upset you have experienced from the time with us.

Warmest Regards,