US$228
US$184
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$207
US$178
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$183
Priceline
US$242
Hotelpower.com
3,045 results
All reviewseast side mariosruth's chriscity viewself parkingindoor walkwayfun zonecovered walkwayihop restaurantcasino parkingplayers cardthrough grouponclifton hillall you can eatcorner roomhigher floorper dayfree parking
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First of all the address! You can look ANYWHERE on the internet and it will give you the address as Niagara Fallsview Boulevard, it is NOT on Niagara Fallsview Boulevard, it is on Stanley Ave. Not the easiest to find.
Next, anywhere you go if someone has a handicap sign in their car they do not pay for parking. This hotel charges $18.99 + taxes.
Third, when you pay $239 + taxes (don't forgot the tourism tax) you would think you would half decent furniture. The chair at the desk looks like it has been there since the Hotel was built, it was tattered and torn, VERY sad. The pillows suck and the rug also looks like it is the original.
And last, this may be petty but there are four tokens sitting on the desk with a note that says(not the exact words, but close enough) "these tokens are for use in our vending machines. Your room will be charged $3 for each token you use." LOL...How generous.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good Afternoon 709ellie1,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the disappointment you have expressed and the lack of customer service that followed. This will most certainly be addressed with our team, they will be reminded of the type of service that they are expected to deliver to all of our guests.

Our goal is to deliver wonderful guest experiences and I once again apologize that this ruined your view on our property.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Based on some reviews, I didn't know what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised. Check in was easy and we were even upgraded to a jucuzzi room. Our room was at the end of the hall on the 6 th floor, which was very quiet. We did not here noise from any one during our 2 night stay, which was great for sleeping. Bed and pillows were comfortable, well kept rooms. The only negative, and it is very very minor, is the water from shower would leak out onto the bathroom floor through the shower door, so there would be a puddle in the corner when getting out. We parked at the casino across the street, got a players card, gambled a little and they comped our parking for 2 nights. We found the best level to park on in the parking garage is level 5. This is level with the walkway which goes over the street and into the hotel. Also my husband had breakfast at IHOP which is located in hotel, one morning and really enjoyed his meal. Service and food were great!
We would not hesitate to stay here again. Liked the location, close to the falls, easy walking.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Lizzy79
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for two very uncomfortable and noisy nights 17-18 June 18.
First of all booked room on arrival, ID’d via passport and driving licence, told to come back later for room allocation (fair one as we just rocked up) went out to view falls etc during intervening time; got back to hotel 2 hours later to be told they didn’t have said booking, after 15 mins of trying to explain that I’d been in earlier and booked they eventually found the booking but the receptionist had spelt my surname wrong (remember passport and driving licence) I find this very insulting, got allocated our room with a falls view which turned out to be of a car park and building site on the other side of the falls view room, phoned up customer services to be told I’d been upgraded, wow this upgrade was the same price as the so called falls view room which never was anyway, turns out after reading other reviews this is the norm at this place,
The room was spacious, bathroom was so small you had to go in place yourself beside the toilet then turn round and close the door.
Now comes the bed, lumpy uncomfortable, had to sleep on the duvet for more comfort, here goes at 10pm the loudest music from across the street at a bar restaurant thing 14 floors down went on till the early hours (this part wasn’t mentioned despite it happening 7 days a week), then got woken up by our neighbours having a domestic 5am (both nights) the walls are paper thin. When we left we weren’t asked if we had enjoyed our stay, which is a pity as I had my speech ready about service, room, bed, bathroom, noise.
If you have to stay at a hotel At Niagara Falls stay well clear if this one, it’s big bucks for a dreadful hotel, one couple we spoke to who had booked in at the same time as us were leaving within the hour to find a better hotel (we met them in the elevator with their cases as they were leaving) Sheraton quality, definitely not.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John J
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear John J,

Thank you for providing your honest feedback with regards to your stay with us. It is very sad and unfortunate that you have encountered these issues upon arrival and through out your stay. This is not the impression that we want our guests to have, and not the impression for others to have. Having a great Customer Service is very important to us and I do apologize for experiencing this miscommunication with our staff. Please accept my sincerest apologies and will make sure that this incident won't happen again.

As for the falls view room, I respectfully understand that you were disappointed about the view of the room. Please understand that our location is not that close to the falls area, we have Falls View room but again, I apologize that it's not the view that you were expecting.

Additionally, Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues inside your room. I do understand your frustrations abou the cleanliness and how uncomfortable our mattress is. Your concern about this was shared to the appropriate department.

Again, for this I am truly sorry and thank you for understanding. Hope that this incident won't stop you from visiting us again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for a night while visiting the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. We were upgraded to a fallsview room (SPG gold) which was fantastic. The property is connected by walkway to the casino. We parked at the casino as it was much cheaper than the hotel

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank hlin4330
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I recently spent one night at the Four Points Sheraton Niagara. This hotel is conveniently located to all the tourist attractions at the Falls.
Upon arriving at the hotel we were greeted with a warm welcome by the front desk reception staff. We were advised our room had been upgraded to include a whirlpool. Unfortunately we did not use it, as we didn’t have time. We later discovered why the upgrade became available. We experienced excessive noise from Spyce Lounge, which is in the lobby of the Hilton Hotel next door from 9:30pm to midnight. We could hear every word, from every song in that timeframe from our city view room on the seventh floor. It is apparent a guest moved rooms, as they had the same complaint of the excessive noise. We called the front desk requesting to move, but we were told there were no rooms available. We did not receive any compensation for the inconvenience.
We opted for the valet parking service which although was expensive ($35), we thought was worth it.
The room was spacious and the bed and pillows were very comfortable.
The light switches on the nightstands did not work and the hot water for the shower was hit or miss. There was only cold water for my shower, but there was hot water when my husband had one.
All in all, it was an okay stay, but I would likely not return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor and not city view
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear kcoyle1012,

Thank you for taking your time to share your valuable feedback.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the problems you encountered from staying with us. Our hope is that all our guests experience a peaceful environment during their stay. That said, it was brought to my attention that your stay was interrupted by a loud disturbance caused by noise from neighboring establishment. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will take the necessary steps to ensure this is an isolated incidence. Please understand that the hotel is located in a tourist area and unfortunately, we are unable to control other establishments from doing their business. I do understand your frustrations as you would only want a good night sleep and was otherwise.

Additionally, please accept my sincerest apologies for the other issues that you encountered during your stay. You concerns about the issue will be shared to the appropriate department to ensure this won't happen again.