Ways to Experience Niagara Falls
from US$68.97
from US$109.95
from US$99.95
22,119 results
All reviews canadian side bucket list natural wonder boat ride both sides awe inspiring rainbow bridge worth the trip tourist trap clifton hill hornblower cruise skylon tower white water walk adventure pass maid mist canada
Reviewed today

We were mesmerized by the falls!! Loved the view during the day and the lights on it at night were beautiful!!

Reviewed today

One of the best experiences ever! My kids and I enjoyed this os much! Highly recommend to everyone to experience this place! :)

Reviewed today via mobile

It's indeed a humbling experience standing close to this wonder of nature. Makes you feel small and amazing at the same time. A must visit.

Reviewed today

Go to the Canadian side. Worth every penny to see this amazing natural beauty. Please check off your bucket list and go. We purchased the passes and did everything possible within 48 hours with no rush. GO!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

So glad we have ticked this off the list. A truely amazing sight. There is loads to do at the falls too. Zip line, boat trip etc.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

It was a refreshing weeking trip. Driven from Philadelphia was a ease with jusy 6 1/2 hours on each leg of the journey. The fall is magnificent as usual. It a wonderful place to visit with your family. Lot of stuff to do.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

A revisit 35 years after my first. It was so impressive and my family felt the same.

Brilliant trip and would highly recommend.

Reviewed yesterday

The view of that natural wonder is just spectacular. The falls are huge and the amount of water is unbelievable. We didn't decide to go on a guided tour or a boat ride, as we were satisfied with the view from a higher perspective. We were actually surprised there is no entrance fee, we even parked for free around 800m away. There were lots of tourists but if you waited for a little bit you got a chance for a nice clean picture. Definitely well worth seeing.

Reviewed 2 days ago

I had the opportunity to visit Niagara Falls during winter and the experience was amazing despite the freezing cold. Summer or spring time is fantastic but winter is amazing. The formations of the ice on every object around the Falls will invite you to take hundreds of photos.

Reviewed 2 days ago

It was my first visit to Canada at the same time my family visited Niagara Falls.
It was interesting that I've crossed the border of the U.S. and arrived Canada.
Stereotypically, many people would have thought about the scenery of Niagara Falls and places around it. My family, my mom, younger sister and I visited and looked around the falls. There was a cave underneath the road that across the falls. Also, we've been there with raincoats. We had to prepare raincoats unless we want to be all wet. But I think I had a special experience in near Niagara Falls.
We visited the wine farm near Niagara Falls. The owner introduced about the farm and how to make the wine at the farm and my mom tasted the wine that has made at the farm. Lastly, my family took a helicopter. After that at the end of the day, we had stayed a hotel near Niagara Falls. I also remember one thing that was the history of Niagara Falls.’
나이아가라 폭포는 정말 환상적이였다.
내가 듣기로는 전세계 5대? 4대 폭포가 있는데 나이아가라 폭포는 그폭포들 중 하나였다. 그러한 대단한 폭포들 중 하나를 방문했다는 것은 정말 큰 의미다.
원래는 나이아가라 폭포만 방문 하려고 캐나다에 간 것이 아니였다.
보통 어떠한 한 나라를 여행한다고 하면 국경을 넘는 일은 흔치 않을 것이다. 하지만 우리 가족은 여행 패키지를 통해 미국에 갈 수 있었다.