“First visit to the famous Falls”
Review of Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Three magnificent falls, two American and one Canadian, mark the point at which the Niagara River rumbles over the Niagara Escarpment.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked this trip through a UK based travel agent. We were picked up by a guide and driver from TruExperiences (John & Erica) and can’t praise them highly enough for their fantastic driving, care and attention and level of information and warmth.
The journey by road to and from Niagara (we were in Toronto) took around 1.5 hours.
The Falls really are wondrous and the Hornblower was a great way to see them up close. We paid supplement to take an elevator to the ‘Journey behind the Falls’ which we are pleased we did although probably didn’t justify the price. A decent buffet lunch with a good Falls overlook was included in our fee.
We went on to Niagara by the Lake - a very picturesque town where we had sufficient time to get a flavour but not long enough to do it real justice and we had some good stopping points along the way with great explanations as our guide really gave us full value

Write a ReviewReviews (27,473)
All reviews
in 3,518 reviews
"canada"
in 2,185 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Must see place to visit! Pictures do it no justice. My family including our 10 and 11 year old enjoyed the trip and would visit again. Well worth the drive for a mini vacation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went all alone from New York. I heard a girl asking for seat belt in the bus. The bus was given security check and I had to show my passport. I went early to Niagara and it was very safe and no humans around at that time. Slowly, the sun came and the crowds also came. My daddy called and could hear the thunderous roar of the falls. I took the ferry with the blue raincoat. I also could go near the roaring falls. No chance of taking bath and its a great thing that humans could go there and build the support rails. Its a true marvel of God. My friends enjoyed the pictures taken during the fall.

1  Thank Thangu T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

amazing experience, that you have to be in the Canada side to experience the full view. we enjoyed the night light experience