“OUTSTANDING”

Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls
Ranked #11 of 127 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Hotel defines well the words accommodating and pleasant. My wife and I were greeted by a friendly staff who did everything possible to make our stay wonderful. Our room was updated to a honeymoon suite at a reasonable fee and it was worth every penny. The keg was recently restored and it is first class – attentive waitresses and bountiful breakfast buffet. If you want Southern hospitality, Canada style: this is it. Dr. & Mrs. Brown – Chattanooga, TN

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,070)

Reviewed 8 February 2013

We ate at the restaraunt on-site (The Keg) and had a great chat with the desk manager (Dan... I think). Our next stay will be at The Marriot rather than the Howard Johnson's across the street. The Marriot seems to value custiomer care far above where we stay.

Reviewed 8 February 2013

I stayed here one evening before heading out to the Buffalo airport. If I knew I would hear everything from the room next door, I would have just stayed home in toronto and slept. If I worked at the hotel knowing that the guest rooms were like this especially on evenings that the hotel has hardly any guests I would skip rooms and not cluster them all beside each other. I also was not granted my marriott reward points when I checked in because I did not get the room booked from their website. Why would I spend more money on the room to get some reward points.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Love the new renovations, especially in the Keg restaurant. We have stayed here on multiple occasions and are never disappointed. We are always able to get a great package deal, which means we can get away more often. The highlights of our stays are the pool/hot tub/sauna, the keg dinner and breakfast, and the very comfortable rooms. The staff are always pleasant and very helpful, no request is too much. Definitely recommend this hotel and will be back many more times.

Room Tip: Ground floor is good if you plan to use the pool, as it is also on the ground floor. Also keep in mi...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2013

This is a fairly nice hotel for the rates, nice indoor and outdoor pool, clean rooms, good breakfast. It is located close to everything, large parking lot for an additional fee, not bad. Enjoy the fireworks Memorial day thru Labor Day every Sunday night and holidays

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank FelixCon
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about this property. Check in was great. I wanted to especially give kudos to Babs, the gentleman who checked us in. He very was friendly and professional. He was so nice in fact, that my 8 year old remarked he was the nicest hotel worker he has ever met. We were upgraded to a family suite which was like an apartment. Beds were comfortable, room was updated and clean, nice views...I was impressed. We also loved the location of this property as we were able to walk to Clifton Hill where the Skywheel, Midway and other attractions were with great ease. Next time I am staying in NIagara Falls, it will definitely be here.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher room with a view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank dillhate
Reviewed 22 January 2013

The location is a short drive to the falls and only the upper floors facing the falls have a falls view. From the outside you can tell it's an older hotel but it has recently been very nicely renovated throughout. The hotel was very clean with a friendly staff. Stayed in a jacuzzi fireplace room and it was quite spacious and bright. Beds and pillows are ok, but not excellent. You can hear the jacuzzi noise from adjacent rooms (above or beside) which would be a problem if you are a light sleeper. You can also hear the water running as others are filling up because the jacuzzi is not in the bathroom, it is next to the bed. Had a delicious dinner and breakfast buffet in the newly renovated dining room. My filet was perfect and the breakfast buffet had a wide variety of foods!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple