Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn & Suites(Niagara Falls)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
AAAA Royal Motel(Niagara Falls)
  • Pool
Empress Inn & Suites(Niagara Falls)
  • Restaurant
Fairway Motor Inn(Niagara Falls)
2,087 results
All reviewskeg restaurantclifton hillnight packagedinner voucherbreakfast buffetwithin walking distanceindoor and outdoor poolsskylon towershuttle passespresidential suitetgi fridayspackage dealking bedfront desk staffhot tubparking lotjacuzzi room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2013

This hotel was clean and well placed for the budget minded traveller. We even found a pair of expensive designer sunglasses under our bed... Other than that, its a quick walk to the falls and tourist areas. It was mostly quiet except for traffic noise. I might stay here again. The beds were comfortable and we had no complaints. I gave it a very good for location only, other than that, its just an avergae hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

During the week the Marriott offers a package with a room, a $40 voucher for the Keg, and breakfast at the hotel for $149 (somewhat more on the weekends since it's busier then.)

The room was comfy and clean, and everything worked as advertised, and there were even passes for the local tourist bus.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Stayed in late October. Told room was not ready at check-in (I was 45 minutes early) but could upgrade my room and have it right then. Decided to upgrade to a two room suite for $30. NOT WORTH THE MONEY. Two queen beds in one room, a crap pull-out couch in the other, a bug in the bathroom, and no towels. Only one pouch of coffee in the room (for a room that can hold 6 adults?) so had to find a cleaning staff member to provide extra coffee and towels.
Pool is clean. Kids enjoyed it. Very slippery in the pool area. We watched a man go right down after slipping on the tiles. He was not running, and thankfully he was holding the railing so it diminished the impact of his fall.
Had the foodie package ($40 at the Keg ... DO NOT GO THERE ... way overpriced and meat overcooked and full of gristle) and breakfast included.
Breakfast was wonderful. Staff was amazing, choice was excellent. We never felt rushed and thoroughly enjoyed our time with Ann, our server.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Nice Marriott hotel. Typical Marriott property and reasonably well maintained. Room rate was attractive but.....

Two potential downsides - one is the $11 parking fee for use of their very large outside lot. Granted it was off season, but I think there were maybe a dozen cars there the night we stayed. OK; maybe I protest too much as least they are up front about it on their web site.

Second is more insidious. After I got home I noted that the total cost of my visit was a bit more than indicated on my confirmation notice from Marriott. What was the difference? Checking my bill I see an unexpected T I F Fee for about 3% of the room and parking fees. A bit of web research shows that this is a "Tourist Infrastructure Fee" which is not levied by some regional government or entity. i.e. it is not a tax. Payment should be voluntary, particularly is is not disclosed before hand. Seems a little unethical to me. People have had varying success at having it dropped from their bills at other hotels. I didn't find this until after I left, but will at least complain about it to Marriott and the hotel.

My reference is a CBC story on this subject posted on their web site in 2012. There are updated versions of this story on other sites (and recent Tripadvisor reviews for Niagara Falls.)

1  Thank HimselfNY
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed here over a weekend in October with a few other families and everyone was happy with their room (thought it was clean and the room size was big). A couple of the families had infants and the hotel was able to provide us with cribs/playpens. We tried checking in at 11 in the morning but the rooms were not available until 3 (which was fine as we went to NOTL). They waived our parking fee as we had requested to have the rooms next to each other but we ended up being a few floors separated. The hotel is close to Clifton Hill and the casino so the location in itself is pretty good. Overall a good stay!