Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls
  • Breakfast included
US$147
US$127
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$133
  • Breakfast included
US$159
US$126
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$108
US$137
US$126
US$205
US$187
2,090 results
All reviewskeg restaurantclifton hillnight packagedinner voucherbreakfast buffetwithin walking distanceindoor and outdoor poolsskylon towershuttle passespresidential suitetgi fridayspackage dealking bedfront desk staffhot tubparking lotjacuzzi room
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My husband, daughter and I stayed there for the two night special. I was very upset as there were eight hockey teams playing in Niagara and were staying in our hotel. That was absolutely fine however, the front desk put us in a room surrounded by young kids and parents that wanted to get drunk and not take care of their own children. They were running wild in the elevators by pushing every floor number or running the stairwells. The second night there I noticed a security guard in to help out the manager. I had to call him twice regarding the noise levels which went on til after 1:00am. The breakfast in the Keg was not up to standards for a nice breakfast as we have had much better. The Keg however was very nice for dinner. The front desk screwed up twice on the amount of money to give me back in which I had to help them out with the financial change. This is a very nice and clean hotel but I was very upset after explaining these issues that they did not compensate me in any way and they knew what we were going through. I planned on leaving this alone but after getting home my family advised me to contact the night manager whom I dealt with. He advised me that he would speak to his manager and contact me back. It has been over a week now and I have still not heard from them. I was looking at other complaints in which people spoke about their time there and they people who were not happy all they got from the manager was they were sorry for the inconvenience......this is not good enough when they cannot make up for what went wrong. Your money is good when you arrive but the minute you have to leave they don't seem to care about your problem or holiday. This was our first holiday in three years since I have been very ill and I wanted this to be very special for my 15 year old daughter who does so much to help me out at home since I have been very sick.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathy H
Bev N, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are sorry to hear that your recent stay did not meet your expectations. We take these comments very seriously and would like to discuss them in detail with you at your earliest convenience. Please contact me directly when convenient for you. I can be reached at 1-905-358-3083. Please refer to this review when contacting us. We look forward to working with you to resolve the issue.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We reserved the Romantic Getaway package at the beginning of February. Our anniversary was the 14th and Our youngest Daughter was getting married on Saturday the 15th, so this made perfect sense for a long weekend getaway. We've been guests at this Hotel before, and it is in our Top 3 of all Hotels in the falls (Check my other reviews, we've been to quite a few)
The staff are exemplary. I mean all staff, from the front desk, to the restaurant staff and the housekeepers... Kind, Courteous, and Helpful. The room was wonderful, definitely in the top 3 ever!
That said, Why would the Hotel promote a "Romantic Getaway" when they have a collection of youngster Hockey teams staying at the Hotel? From the time we arrived on Friday afternoon, we endured long lineups of 10-13 year old kids playing in the elevators(pushing all the buttons, Holding the doors open for no reason), constant running up and down the Hallways, and clogging the lobby. Their parents did little to control their budding stars, many times shrugging their shoulders and telling others that their children were "just blowing off steam"
Really? What were they doing while playing Hockey?
We wanted so much to relax in the Hot Tub, take a dip in the Pool, and have a Sauna, but that wasn't happening. We went to the pool area twice on both Friday, and Saturday, only to find the pool and Hot Tub packed with 40-50 screaming adolescents.
There were very few parents present, as many had retreated to the Bar.
We were finally able to enjoy the pool and Hot tub on Sunday afternoon.
The service at the Keg was great, as was the food. What we didn't expect. though, was that we would be left with little choice than to eat there again on Saturday night. We made our way to TGI Fridays, across the parking lot, and found it to be really loud. We were led to a table, and within 15 seconds of sitting down no less than 25 adolescents kids were screaming at the Tv display 50 feet away, and we were in their path. I even stood up and said "sit down and behave". I may have well just talked to the carpet. We left. There's no way we could have enjoyed any meal in that environment. We returned the next day after the hooligans had left town, and enjoyed a meal Sunday Night.
We did complain about the lack of foresight to the Company, and were reimbursed a token amount of our stay, however, I would have thought the Hotel would have rather offered us a coupon/voucher for a return stay. Shame they didn't. I don't know if we'll return to the Courtyard, at least not without calling to ask who's in the Hotel when we'll be there.
It bothers me, because I really do like this Hotel. The rooms and the people are what make it great. Too bad the short sightedness of those promoting a "romantic getaway" are out of touch

Room Tip: The Corner rooms are fantastic!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stevieb4444
Bev N, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for your review. We deeply regret the experience you had during your visit to Niagara Falls and offer our sincere apology. Our hotel caters to a variety of guest needs and because of your recent review we will be discussing ways to ensure all of our guests leave with the same positive experience. We thank you for your business.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel ON Friday Night. Hotel room was great size for families, recommend upgrading from just double queen to double queen with pull out if you have more than 2 kids, it gives you 2 queens and queen pullout, plus about 50% more space than the regular queen room. They should only charge you $20 more.
Note somewhere on the NET is says free parking, but that is not the case parking is $11.
Overall positive experience, but always book a package deal

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is our second time staying on the "2-night" package, with the meal passes. We always get a suite, king bed, jacuzzi, etc. we might try somewhere else in the future. Nothing bad about the hotel, more the package pricing with the "Keg" passes. Both times, this Keg location has not been up to Keg standards, cold food twice during the same meal, and very long wait time this most recent stay. And by wait time I mean we waited for appetizers while other tables received there main courses. Now, normally this wouldn't bother us too much, but we had three kids, three "HUNGRY" kids... Try explaining to them why it takes 1 hour for kids meals to come out. We were told by the server the kitchen was a little behind, no problem, but when I received my NY Rib, the mushrooms were not cooked, so I'm thinking they messed up one of our meals and held the rest up waiting for the mistake to be corrected. Can't complain about the kids meals, pricing is what you expect from the Keg, just not the service/food. No issues, still a Keg fan, just not this one. Room is a little dated, but staff are friendly & efficient. For the price, will look at comparable locations for our next annual visit during March break. As the breakfast coupon is for "2" we had to pay for our sons breakfast, (he's 8", so that costs:$8.00+tax), any other hotel we have stayed at breakfast is usually included. Not that it's a bad breakfast, just nothing spectacular, (bagged, scrambled eggs are the same at all hotels). The other couple we always travel with, have two kids so they were not impressed with there breakfast bill. If this was a nicer hotel, then maybe the price would be worth it.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights over the March break for my son's hockey tournament. You can't beat the location. The hotel is within walking distance to the Falls, restaurants and all the attractions on Clifton hill. The room was clean, but seemed dated. The jacuzzi tub smack in the middle of the room was a bit weird when traveling with family. A nice touch was having a Keg restaurant on site. Check in and check out was fast.
Some things that were not good: the amount of chlorine in the pool. I have a child that swims competitively so I am used to being around pools. This was by far the worst pool for chlorine I've ever encountered. My eyes were on fire just walking on the pool deck.
The elevators were a disaster. They never came. It was faster to take the stairs. If you have mobility issues of any kind, request the first floor.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Shannon B
Bev N, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced during your stay. Our pool chlorine levels are checked daily, as the health and safety of our guests is our number one priority. However because of your recent comments, your review has been shared with our Director of Engineering. Thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls and we hope to see you the next time you are in Niagara Falls.