Stayed there over a weekend with my wife visiting Niagara Falls. This hotel is a great value: Clean Hotel, Free Breakfast and Comfortable Accommodations.
Staff at Front Desk were pleasant and even Housekeeping Staff who greeted us all the time (I find that important).
Complimentary breakfast was really good - a great variety.
Only negative: Location. It's a far distance walk to the Falls and all the attractions including restaurants and night life. You need a car to commute but the drive is less than 4 minutes - so not that bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy proximity to one of the world's natural wonders when you stay at our Ramada Niagara Falls by the River. Located on the Niagara Parkway, we are the closest property to the Gale Centre sporting facility, directly across from the Great Gorge Adventure and steps from the WEGO Stop - which offers direct access to The Falls and many local sites. We are just minutes from Casino Niagara, Niagara Hornblower Cruises and Clifton Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Niagara Falls by the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Niagara Falls-North Of The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn