room rates are really cheap in offseason and i couldn't be happier with my stay. i went away with a girlfriend to do some shopping across the border and have some dinner in the falls. the room was clean and had a nice jacuzzi tub. we spent some time in the pool -- which was large considering the size of the hotel. it is no 5 star hotel by any means, but it's a good choice for what you end up paying. i found the front desk staff to be helpful. parking is even complimentary! the only downside is the location......you will most likely have to drive into the entertainment area of the falls and pay for parking there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy proximity to one of the world's natural wonders when you stay at our Ramada Niagara Falls by the River. Located on the Niagara Parkway, we are the closest property to the Gale Centre sporting facility, directly across from the Great Gorge Adventure and steps from the WEGO Stop - which offers direct access to The Falls and many local sites. We are just minutes from Casino Niagara, Niagara Hornblower Cruises and Clifton Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Niagara Falls by the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Niagara Falls-North Of The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn