Ramada Niagara Falls by the River
  • Breakfast included
US$147
US$127
  • Restaurant
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$105
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$170
US$131
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$108
US$137
US$126
US$164
US$142
1,650 results
All reviewshampton innbuddhist templewhite water walkfree parkingroom was cleanfree breakfastthe breakfast areashort drivequiet areawego bus stopyogurtfront desk staffhot breakfastclifton hillwould stay here againsmoking roomtourist area
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I recently stayed here with my 13 year old son. We stayed 3 days and 2 nights. We had a blast here! The rooms were neat and tidy and the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was decent but I would pay and go out next time. Pool was clean and the hotub was lovely. Not a far drive from Clifton Hill and nice to be away from the traffic and noise. I would definitely go back. My only issue was being near the elevator and haveing the noise back and forth to the rooms and elevator outside out door.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My husband and I were looking for an affordable place to stay during our Niagara Falls getaway. We stayed for a GREAT price and were really impressed with the value. The breakfast included healthy choices and few sweet indulgences. The coffee was great and the dining area clean and a nice atmosphere.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leanna L
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Great value! Love the Hampton Inn chain - I've never been disappointed with any of their hotels and this one was no exception. The location was convenient - close to the main attractions and the falls. The beds were comfortable and we all slept really well. Would stay there again if in the area. Only used the pool once, it's not very big, but good for kids.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is a good hotel for the price. It is clean and provides good service. We have stayed on 4 occasions and have taken a group of teens there on 2 previous occasions and they were happy. The pool is not very large but is kids friendly. They need a larger fitness room and more equipment but at least all 3 machines work.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I stayed here solo on a Friday night. The hotel was full of kids running up and down the halls. I could hear every word of the people in the room next to mine. My first room was clean but had a funky odour of a gym's locker room. The second room they gave me was not much better. Very clean looking with nice furniture. Don't get me wrong, without the gym sock odour the room would have been quite nice. Didn't like hearing my neighbours either. Front desk staff did try to help by changing my room when I first arrived. They were very nice btw. After the second room had the odour I finally gave into the program. Wifi is as slow as molasses. Breakfast was ok served in a very nice comfortable room. The hotel is located next to the Whirlpool Rapids bridge to the USA. Nexess is required to cross here. And next to the VIA Train station. The Bus station is close by as well. Not a great location other than for sleeping.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo