We were quite happy with the cleanliness of the room and the quality of the breakfast especially given the fact that we got the room for $78 per night during the month of Aug.
It is located a couple of kilometers from Clifton hill, across the street from the White water walk.
The beds are not the most comfortable of any hotel I have been in, but they were satisfactory. The elevator noise is audible, but it would only likely be bothersome if someone was located right by the elevator or if they were very sensitive to noise. Actually there was very little other noise other than the elevator (No loud neighbours or TV's) so the noise factor was better in this hotel than most.
We stayed 2 nights this trip and i would most certainly consider staying her again if we return. There were no real frills, but there were no complaints either. Very good for niagara Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy proximity to one of the world's natural wonders when you stay at our Ramada Niagara Falls by the River. Located on the Niagara Parkway, we are the closest property to the Gale Centre sporting facility, directly across from the Great Gorge Adventure and steps from the WEGO Stop - which offers direct access to The Falls and many local sites. We are just minutes from Casino Niagara, Niagara Hornblower Cruises and Clifton Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Niagara Falls by the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Niagara Falls-North Of The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn