9,739 results
All reviews north tower watermark restaurant bedroom suite great view covered walkway jacuzzi tub breakfast buffet valet parking self park city view corner room great room high floor floor to ceiling windows per day valet service canadian side
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Overall we were very happy with the experience of staying at Hilton Niagara Falls. Room was nice, staff was very pleasant, and location was good. Amenities were very good. Disappointed in cost of parking, which was unexpected

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Where do I start. Well just stayed at this place for three nights while attending a conference. I stayed in a corner suite which was filthy (hair in bed, on bathroom floor, dusty, stained bathroom walls with who knows what??? Etc) and is disrepair. Ordered room service (salad and wings) which took well over an hour to arrive and when it did, the wings were cold. Found out room service sent the poor waiter to the wrong room in the wrong tower. I escalated the concern and was assured a manager would call... No call! If you are looking at either booking a conference or staying on a smaller scale..go down the road to the Sheraton where they care for the customer And the product they present.

3  Thank D S
Hilton_Niagara_Falls, General Manager at Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointing service and guestroom conditions of your recent stay. We know our guests deserve the best and we will use your comments as we continually evolve to best meet and exceed our guests' expectations. We have shared your comments with our team and assure you appropriate steps have been made to correct the issues you encountered with comfort and amenities. Should you return to our area in the future, we would love to have you back so we may better demonstrate the complete quality stay you expect and deserve.

Paul Ford

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Just got back from a work trip and stayed at the Hilton again, Upgraded/updated room with Jacuzzi tub and view of the falls, friendly staff and HUGE NEW LOUNGE/lobby, with StarBucks made the trip much more enjoyable, now if only I had got to bring my gf. Food at the Brasa Steak house was amazing, will be leaving a raving review there the momment I am done with this one. Look forward to the trip next year.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This hotel was just what the vacationer really needed. It was easy to find and resonably priced. The hotel is situated very close to the falls and we had a view from our room. Which could cost you a bit more, but to me it was well worth it. The selection of restuarants left you mesmerized with every type of food you could want to eat, and they give you coupons for them too. The rooms were very clean and the casinos were good. The only thing they could have done more for me was to let me WIN more often.

Room tip: Get the rooms with a view of the falls, you may pay a little more..... but are well worth it, because they are backlit with color lights at night.
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Stayed Nov 24/2013 for my girlfriends birthday. Stayed here several times and in my opinion the best place in Niagara. Clean spacious rooms. All amenties you want. Super service and modern decor. beds are extremely comfortable. Walk around. Stuff to do everywhere.