We stayed here on the 29th June 2014 and checked out on 30th June 2014. We stayed on the 33rd floor (3357 was the room number). The view was great but for the Casino. We should have stayed around the 50th floors (realized only after moving into the room).
We bought a package that includes Breakfast for 2 adults (it cost USD 379 + Taxes for one night) - 2 Room Tower King Suite Premium View (Jacuzzi/Fireplace). Our son who was 5 years old, ate free breakfast. Great breakfast buffet at the Grand Caffe. Custom made eggs. Overall a great experience (though typical breakfast options - waffles, cereals, breads, egg etc). Beverages served at your table. Dedicated waiters/waitresses.
Wife was very impressed with the room. Except one complaint that the Sofa was not properly placed to see the falls from within the room. Hence we moved the sofa ourselves and placed it in such a way to see both the falls through the glass windows.
King bed in the falls view room. Queen bed in the other room. Easy and quick checkout over phone. All the service folks at the hotel were very polite. Valet Parking is what we opted for. In/Out Privileges. It costs $24 to park yourself and $29 to use Valet. We chose the latter. Please do tip the Valets and it is very much appreciated.
Beware: No Microwave in room. Yes Refrigerator. So if you are with kids that require food to be heated up, then you will have to arrange for something else.
Side things not specifically meant for Hilton: We missed the fireworks by a whisker. The day we were there, we were not impressed by the illumination of the falls though.
If we come back to Canadian side of the Niagara again in the future, we would try the other hotels as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising 53 stories above Niagara Falls, this modern high-rise hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations, 3 on-site restaurants, superior service and the perfect location to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls