Howard Johnson Express Inn - Niagara Falls
US$141
US$121
US$129
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
US$169
US$132
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
US$164
US$123
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$145
US$126
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$352
US$344
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We got what we paid for. Bed was comfortable but for a smoke free facility? Old room smelled of smoke

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Reception was ok. When checking over the room found a few problems. My wife being housecleaning checked over the room. The reception on the tv was poor almost to being non existent on some channels. One of the beds looked as if it had not been properly made. Upon checking the other bed, found a blood stain on the side of the bed. Approached management to that fact when getting a refund and checking out immediately. They tried to explain that it was rust when their help brought in the new mattresses. Rust does not flow down when mattress is horizontal. Put new mattress come wrapped in plastic.

That being said would not send anyone here at all

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dftjt195311
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We knew it was a lower end hotel based on the price. We did not expect it to be dirty and in poor repair. The room stank of smoke. To the point that everything we had with us had to be washed to rid it of the smell. There were cigarette burns in the bedspread, on the night stand and on the table. Numerous fixtures in the room were broken (the toilet paper roll, the heating/cooling unit, the handle in the shower). Horrible stains on the carpet. Some unexplained substance in the speaker of the tv. When we complained we were shown another room just as smokey and poorly kept. I regret staying the one night that we did, but we arrived late and relocated the next night.
VERY disappointed. I expect more from the Howard Johnson brand.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

You don't expect a prostitution ring to be run out of a Howard Johnson - but that's what was going on the night I was there. Let's just say that I heard some talk down the way from my room and started watching to see if what I thought I had heard was true. There were three girls (a blonde and two brunettes) going in and out of the same room all day and well into the night. The rooms were on the east side of the hotel, right against the Indian restaurant. And there was a series of men in and out to meet them when they were there. At one point I actually followed the blonde girl into the lobby and watched her pay for the rooms with a wad of cash. This is supposed to be a family hotel. There are lots of sleazy hotels on Lundys Lane that I could see this happening at, but not a Howard Johnson, which I thought was a bit classier than that. That aside, the room was cold, the heat seemed to be barely functioning, the carpeting was dirty and the TV barely worked. I was in and out over the course of three days for business, so had a chance to watch a lot of this going on, Yeah - maybe I'm nosy - but if you have a family you might want to avoid this place like the plague!

Room Tip: If the prostitution ring always uses the same rooms and you choose to stay there anyway avoid the rooms right against the restaurant (low 150's).
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business