“Beds are very hard. No tea in room only coffee. Desk staff...”

Days Inn - Niagara Falls Lundys Lane
Ranked #89 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 9 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMNiagaraFalls, Manager at Days Inn - Niagara Falls Lundys Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

There are newer reviews for Days Inn - Niagara Falls Lundys Lane

Reviewed 8 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMNiagaraFalls, Manager at Days Inn - Niagara Falls Lundys Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Reviewed 3 October 2013

My wedding night was on September 28th and I booked my room 3 months in advance. They told me I didn't have to pay until check in and not to worry I could check in at 2 a.m. We go to check in after our reception and they say they cancelled our room because the credit card did not go through the night before. I called the credit card company and no transaction was attempted nor was there any reason for them to be charging us the night before we checked in. The front desk left me standing there in my wedding dress and said there was nothing they could do. They did not even apologize or look me in the eye. They did absolutely nothing to try to fix it on the biggest night of my life. My sister checked in 10 minutes before us and she was nice enough to let us share her room. So on the biggest night of my life when I am suppose to be with my new husband I have to share a room with my little sister. It is so disappointing and my wedding night is forever ruined.

2  Thank Melissa N
Reviewed 1 October 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Angec8

Reviewed 18 September 2013

My husband and I had a great experience with this hotel. The front desk staff were amazing and professional. We stayed in the jacuzzi suite room on the 4th floor, it was very clean and large. The king size bed is very comfortable and the fireplace added the wow factor to the room. We liked that the hotel was joined to a restaurant which made it easy to walk to and you avoided the outside rain. The pool is nice, but there is a strong smell of chlorine and the one set of windows allow people walking in the parking lot to look inside as you swim, which is a little uncomfortable. Just a suggestion, maybe frost the windows facing the parking lot to add privacy and make guests feel more comfortable. Overall, we would 100% recommend this hotel to family and friends and we will also stay at this hotel again the next time we travel back to Niagara.

1  Thank Lisa B

Thank you for you review. We hope stay with us again at the Days Inn Lundy's Lane.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Rooms need an update. Small and disjointed in my opinion. They keep the place clean which is impotant to us. Location is out a bit but not too bad. Only one handicap spot and it is always taken so we had to make due the best we could.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn Lundy's Lane. Thank you for you review. Hope you stay with us again

Reviewed 16 September 2013