“less than stellar”

Ranked #89 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Trenton
“less than stellar”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

stayed here for 2 days and had booked a 2 queen room upon arrival was told that there was no room available and was given a 1 king bed for 5 people and was told that the front desk clerk had cancelled my room because she didn't think I was going to show up and it was my fault my room wasn't there. When I asked if I was able to switch rooms the next day I was told no I was not being moved but they were making a "bed" on the floor for my children which consisted of a blanket and a sheet as that was all they had to offer even after being told I would be given a cot which they do not have available in the hotel. I was told my children were reisiliant and that they would be fine on the floor as this is where children liked to sleep.We were there for one last trip before my husband left to go overseas with the military and we were incredibly disappointed in an otherwise great hotel in the past. WIFI was terrible connection and only 5 tv channels

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Carrie J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
CANADA
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed for 3 nights during the long week end in this nice hotel. It was full but the service was excellent. Checking in was fast and we requested a fridge and it was immediately sent to the room. Our room was on the 5th floor facing the back and the trees, it was a very quite and nice very large room. We had two queen size beds very comfortable and each bed had 3 pillows and a nice comforter and a TV with the best and sharpest picture. The room was made every day and changed the towels also. They even had extra towel for the pool, yes they have an inside pool that it was heated and you don't have to go outside. We saw the kids having a blast. We needed an iron and an ironning board and it was delivered to our room immediately.
This hotel has a WHIMPY restaurant that it was run by the nicest italian family. The food was very good to the point that we decided to have our gathering of 50 people in this restaurant and they delivered an excellent food and service, thanks you to all those who work in this restaurant.
The parking of this hotel can take hundred cars and it is FREE.
The location is excellent because it is very close to the falls, 5 minutes drive to the end of the same street. Next to the hotel within a walking distance you have about 20 outlet stores.
I will recommend this hotel to all the people if you don't want an expensive hotel with all the confort and service of an expensive hotel. The hotel is a smoke free hotel but they have a section like a motel rooms and on the second floor of this section they have balconies for the people who like to smoke outside.
So I strongly recommend this hotel, we will be going back soon.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 5th floor and the even numbers.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
GMNiagaraFalls, Front Desk at Days Inn - Niagara Falls Lundys Lane, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you for your review on the hotel, We hope to see you again.
Cochrane, Canada
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

It was not what I was expecting. The room was very small, which normally isn't really a big but when your toilet is practically beside the bed, you better be extremely comfortable with the person your staying with. The room was clean enough, the tub dripped, and the tub stopper would not stay open so when I checked in to my room the tub was full of water. The door to the room did not quite close, it needed a new seal and be readjusted.I would not have stayed if it was winter the snow could have blown through. It had a pool which was in the lobby but my room was at the back of the building not even connected, I would have had to cross a parking lot which this was not advertised as motel parking. All in all it was only $104 tax included and I am glad I only had it booked for one night. Check in was quick staff was good but I would not stay again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sebastien O
GMNiagaraFalls, Front Desk at Days Inn - Niagara Falls Lundys Lane, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
New York
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Very loud above the pool, could hear party in room next door, lots of street noise. Staff moved us to another room upon request and the room was very cold. Pool was cold. When booking it was listed to have a hot tub, there was no hot tub. A hold was placed on my credit card for $50 in addition to the price already charged for the room. Overpriced for the quality.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Melissa M
Thank you for your review.