“Worst experience in Canada”

Days Inn - Niagara Falls Lundys Lane
Ranked #89 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I don't recommend this hotel for its staff. I don't know if it's because I was travelling alone and for business or because my English is not fluent but for one reason the staff didn't made me feel welcome, especially a woman usually at reception desk in the morning, which I found really rude, as if I were disturbing her. For example, I asked if I could print something from my USB device and she said yes, pointing at a computer in the lobby, but when I asked her for the password required when connecting the USB, she just said I didn't need one, so I had to insist, because I wouldn't be able to print anyway as I couldn't give the right password, and then she came reluctantly to help me, opened a IE page and said I could print what I wanted, so I had to insist and repeat I needed to print from my USB and then finally she said that it was impossible from the computer for it wasn't made for it. I kept calm, patient, polite and smiling all the time but I don't know why she seemed angry, I really thought I was disturbing her. I didn't expect such an attitude in a hotel located in a touristic area. I could see they were able to be friendly with a couple of tourists, so I imagined they decided I was just an unimportant guest for them.
As for my guest room, it wasn't so quiet at night for the noise of the road and the noise from another guest room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank S L
GMNiagaraFalls, Front Desk at Days Inn - Niagara Falls Lundys Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for your review on our Days Inn Hotel.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn - Niagara Falls Lundys Lane

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have stayed this past weekend of My 24, 2014 at the Days Inn on Lundys Lane. The tournament was cancelled for our group. This didn't discourage us and we enjoyed every moment of our stay. Kids had such a good time in the pool. The hotel had significant green area outside the hotel, playground, mini golf and icecream shop. My kids enjoyed it very much and they didnt have to be all the time in the room.
It is a short distance to the Outlet Mall, eacy access to the Falls. Staff was wonderful and gave us the directions when wever we asked for.
I would strongly recomment this hotel.

Angela

Room Tip: Nice economy hotel
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Angela T

Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay at our Days Inn, it’s always a pleasure hearing from our guest. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

After a terrible visit last year we were given a voucher for one nights stay. I gave this to my sister who booked 3 weeks ago for this weekend. They originally booked in December. The voucher expires this weekend.

The hotel didn't give her a confirmation number. She called back to confirm.

They hotel declined the confirmation and gave room to another guest. And cancelled the voucher.

I will be making sure my 2,000 followers on twitter will know how this hotel treats their guests.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jamesthecritic
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My two friends and I spent three nights in Niagara Falls, for Praisefest and we stayed at Days Inn. We found it comfortable, friendly staff, clean and refreshing atmosphere. We were on the fifth floor, and the room was clean and neat. They were quick to respond to any requests that we made and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. Although they do not offer a breakfast, there is a restaurant attached to the hotel and we ate there several times. Prices were reasonable and the food was great. There were a lot of children in the hotel for a Tournament, but they were very well behaved and we did not experience any problem with noise.

Room Tip: We only stayed on fifth floor, and liked it. Can't say anything about the others
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anne J

Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay at our Days Inn, it’s always a pleasure hearing from our guest. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I had great customer service the previous time, so booked this hotel again for my next trip. It was upside down this time. The lady on the reception was totally against anything I asked for. I will never visit again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhema L

Thank you for the Review on the hotel

A Wyndham traveler
Niagara Falls
Reviewed 26 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank A Wyndham traveler

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We were booked there this weekend for a baseball tourney. We had 2 rooms as we brought our puppy with us. Our room was on the 3rd floor. My 20yr old daughter stayed in the pet friendly room on the 1st floor. My husband and I found a weird bug in our 3rd floor room. We took a picture as we were unsure what it was. The next day we found the same type of bug on our puppy. As it turns out both bugs were ticks. We took the bug from the pup and showed them the picture of the one on the 3rd floor to the manager on dudy Saturday the 24/2014. She and her staff knew exactly what the bug was, even grab a swab off alcohol to kill it but gave my husband and I no apology, no refund. They didn't care!!! Beware staying at this hotel!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family