We chose this hotel due to the proximity to Clifton Hill and majority of the attractions. For that I would rate it 5/5.
But other that that - it's: " you get what you pay for".
There was a reason why this hotel was priced competitively to other hotels in that area.
Their website gives you mostly views of the ``tower`` rooms - the main building. But don`t be surprised if for your ``good price`` you get put up in motel style rooms surrounding the parking area. And if you would like some view outside of your window - try to stay away from room 217 -218 or 241-242. Your window will face the stone wall of a staircase structures or will be half blocked by them.
Thanks to former Tripadvisor reviews we were ready for the worst - and we almost got the worst, so I was not outraged. Thankfully, we did not spend that much time at the hotel, but I think next time I will try to go back to ``my`` other places around the Clifton Hill.
We arrived Sunday and tried to check in around 1:30 pm, 1.5 hours ahead of the proper time. Room was not ready, and that`s totally ok. Came back just before 3 pm - not ready yet. Came back 3 times more..... finally at 4:30 we could get in and rest.
Hot water..... I feared the worst when tried to take the shower and the water was cold, but after running it for almost two minutes - it warmed up.
The cost.... We had two nights - Sunday night and Monday, and it cost us with parking and taxes - 190$ Canadian in total - so like 95$ a night. So, I guess, not bad at all... But, yes, no breakfast - just vouchers for Remingtons and Applebees, 20$ each. But we didn`t use them - I figured it would cost us substantially more to follow the rules on them.
Staff was friendly, but, I suspect - badly understaffed to handle influx of check-in guests, or check-out, for that matter. We just left our keys on their desk and departed without invoice - either that or waiting at least half an hour for one staff person to handle 4 people in line.
Well, in the end, comparing our stay to other properties in the area that we used before - you get what you pay for, so don`t complain.... And we really didn`t..... just put some reflections here, on Tripadvisor... :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino is an oasis of comfort and charm, directly across the street from the excitement of Casino Niagara. It's also only steps from Clifton Hill and the entertainment district of Niagara Falls, and a few minutes to the actual Falls and Niagara Parks attractions. This boutique-style hotel has a warm, distinctively Canadian ambience. Amenities include an elegant sky-lit pool & whirlpool, temperature controlled underground parking, high-speed elevators, and your choice of tower & courtyard rooms. Many of the rooms at the Days Inn Niagara Falls also offer balconies or terraces. Jacuzzi suites are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn - Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Clifton Hill Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Clifton Hill Casino
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn