“The room was a step up from the London room. Room smelled...”

Days Inn - Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino
Ranked #80 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
Rochester, New York, United States
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We just stayed last night out check in time was 3pm and room was not ready at 4:45, We lost [power in our bathroom at night to wake and find an electric box on the wall open and ready for us to reset, plus a nasty stain on the comforter.They did refund $10 parking fee.Wi Fi didnt work and Pillows were very soft and the mattress was old and we rolled in the center.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Margy M
Brossard, Canada
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel is very well located. Easy to find, at one block from all the activities of Niagara Falls and not to close so we don't hear all the noises.
There is a nice indoor pool. The service was good.
The room are a bit small. Rooms needs to be redone but for the price I was very satisfied.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Miami Gardens, Florida
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is near the tourist attractions not near the falls. But I was trying to save money. Room was good and there was a swan on the bed which I talked to. Only problem was check in got there about noon and they said I was at the wrong hotel. I WASN'T. Clerk tried to get me to move to the other hotel till I showed her my reservation, she still had a hard time finding my reservation. She told me check wasn't until 3pm so she gave me a parking pass (I had to pay $10 a day to park at my hotel) Roamed around and came back at 3pm there was a line like there were giving away money. Took 1:45 minutes to check in. CRAZY!!!! Room was average and again the phone didn't work in this Days inn either. Used the jacuzzi but not the pool (said heated but it was so cold). Its near an Applebee (but warn you CANADA is EXPENSIVE..so try to eat outside of the area. Breakfast at Perkins for 1 person, omelet, hash brown, toast & bacon $28 w/o tip. Soup was $9.00. My budget got hit in Canada

Room Tip: They have a tower but I was in the back area so guess the tower would be better.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
GMKevinLanteigne, General Manager at Days Inn - Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino, responded to this review, 16 December 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed the room and our location. I apologize for the dissatisfaction of the check-in process. Since this time we have added extra terminals and do our best to have extra team members on during the peak check in periods. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services and facilities. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations when you return to Niagara Falls and we want to give you a 5 star experience!
PS. The Ugly duckling swans have flown south for good!