We just stayed last night out check in time was 3pm and room was not ready at 4:45, We lost [power in our bathroom at night to wake and find an electric box on the wall open and ready for us to reset, plus a nasty stain on the comforter.They did refund $10 parking fee.Wi Fi didnt work and Pillows were very soft and the mattress was old and we rolled in the center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino is an oasis of comfort and charm, directly across the street from the excitement of Casino Niagara. It's also only steps from Clifton Hill and the entertainment district of Niagara Falls, and a few minutes to the actual Falls and Niagara Parks attractions. This boutique-style hotel has a warm, distinctively Canadian ambience. Amenities include an elegant sky-lit pool & whirlpool, temperature controlled underground parking, high-speed elevators, and your choice of tower & courtyard rooms. Many of the rooms at the Days Inn Niagara Falls also offer balconies or terraces. Jacuzzi suites are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn - Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Clifton Hill Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Clifton Hill Casino
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn