The customer service representatives were not polite at all at the Oakes Hotel. One of the towels in our room had lip stick on it a black hair in the shower. Our cousin upgraded to the 21st floor from the 6th floor and it was not very well lit (quite dark actually). The air conditioners were very loud and very dusty. I wouldn't recommend someone with breathing problems stay at this hotel. They charged me an additional $20 for parking and wanted $10 extra for WiFi. We will definitely look for another hotel next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All New Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls in Niagara Falls Canada is the ONLY boutique style Fallsview hotel in Niagara Falls. The view from its Fallsview hotel rooms is second to none, as it towers over the mighty Niagara Falls. If you're looking for shopping, dining, nightlife or entertainment, the location of The Oakes Hotel is perfect for you. Located in the heart of the Fallsview tourist district, right next door to Canada's largest casino - the Fallsview Casino Resort, the hotel is within walking distance to almost anything! How close is The Oakes Hotel to the brink of Niagara Falls? Just a quick ride down the incline railway (located right in front of the hotel), and you're there in 5 minutes. The Oakes Hotel is always the best value, and the Gourmet Getaway couple's package is the perfect Niagara Falls hotel package deal for couple's looking for some time away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakes Hotel Overlooking Falls
- Oakes Hotel Niagara Falls