We stayed here in April. Small hotel compared to most in Niagra but has the best views of the Horse Shoe Falls. Go for a room on floors 8+ as you get the best views, with floor to ceiling windows. You can also watch the night show in the comfort of your room without any hassle.
Staff are friendly and accommodate your needs without an attitude which is always good. Would stay here again.
They do lots of packages including food options, casino tokens etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All New Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls in Niagara Falls Canada is the ONLY boutique style Fallsview hotel in Niagara Falls. The view from its Fallsview hotel rooms is second to none, as it towers over the mighty Niagara Falls. If you're looking for shopping, dining, nightlife or entertainment, the location of The Oakes Hotel is perfect for you. Located in the heart of the Fallsview tourist district, right next door to Canada's largest casino - the Fallsview Casino Resort, the hotel is within walking distance to almost anything! How close is The Oakes Hotel to the brink of Niagara Falls? Just a quick ride down the incline railway (located right in front of the hotel), and you're there in 5 minutes. The Oakes Hotel is always the best value, and the Gourmet Getaway couple's package is the perfect Niagara Falls hotel package deal for couple's looking for some time away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakes Hotel Overlooking Falls
- Oakes Hotel Niagara Falls