5,870 results
All reviews gourmet package oaks hotel great view casino package package deal corner room incline railway higher floor jacuzzi tub niagara on the lake clifton hill applebees remington falls premier voucher wineries
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I was very pleased with the staff and their hospitality. The view from the hotel is one of the best in Niagara. Our party thoroughly enjoyed the dinner package at Remington’s. The food was excellent and the service was good. Convenient shuttle service to restaraunt is a plus.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Toronto Star ad was fake at all. I expected more perks as advertised. Clerk said I should call them to book, not by Web.
I booked directly to Oak hotel web site as they advertised even web booking details shows 5-6 free give away included as below but I got only $20 Applebee credit.
1. Full hot meals breakfast for 2
2. 2 Wine tasting for 2
3. Chocolate factory tour for 2
4. $50 gaming credit for Fallsview casino
5. $20 Applebees credit

Also, I got a 2nd floor room that only view of parking lot, not fall or river view.
Applebees food was over priced (around $30 for a simple order !). I ordered steak but I couldn't even finish it, awful taste of beef that was frozen for years, I guess.

Room Tip: Falls View is the best one but expensive
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Fantastic stay at the Oakes Hotel! The helpfulness of the staff, the clean rooms, and the beautiful view of the falls from our rooms were above and beyond our expectations! We plan on returning and staying at the Oakes Hotel again. My family from California, who accompanied me were very impressed with how all the activities were close by. Thank you for making our visit a memorable one.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank pab36152
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Very bad experience, I see nothing in the hotel, my room in 2nd floor, according to the room description, I can see river view or Falls view, but in fact, I can see nothing but parking lot and trees.

I pay same price as 7nd floor, and I can see nothing. even 14th floor, only feel spots can watch outside and no one turn off the light so cannot see fireworks properly.

anyway it is very bad experience, I will never go to the hotel any more, and also I will tell my friends waste money and time on this hotel

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zhuang181632
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The guest service people were very nice and helpful when we had questions. The rooms were clean and I must say even the maintenance men were very courteous. One even gave us his elevator and he waited for another one. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice place with a great view.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends