This was our first stay at Oakes Hotel. Our room was a King Jacuzzi. The room was huge. It had a separate sitting area with a pull-out couch and TV. The jacuzzi was nice and a king size bed is always good. The view of the Falls was the best we've seen. We were on the 15th floor. Part of the package we bought included dinner at Remington's, which was excellent and breakfast at Applebbe's. Also included was a wine tasting tour at four different wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake. The price was reasonable and we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All New Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls in Niagara Falls Canada is the ONLY boutique style Fallsview hotel in Niagara Falls. The view from its Fallsview hotel rooms is second to none, as it towers over the mighty Niagara Falls. If you're looking for shopping, dining, nightlife or entertainment, the location of The Oakes Hotel is perfect for you. Located in the heart of the Fallsview tourist district, right next door to Canada's largest casino - the Fallsview Casino Resort, the hotel is within walking distance to almost anything! How close is The Oakes Hotel to the brink of Niagara Falls? Just a quick ride down the incline railway (located right in front of the hotel), and you're there in 5 minutes. The Oakes Hotel is always the best value, and the Gourmet Getaway couple's package is the perfect Niagara Falls hotel package deal for couple's looking for some time away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakes Hotel Overlooking Falls
- Oakes Hotel Niagara Falls