“I love this hotel.. it is only 2 stories and so convient to...”

Travelodge Niagara Falls at the Falls
Ranked #20 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I love this hotel.. it is only 2 stories and so convient to the attractions in Niagara Falls, Canada. Not all decorated and 12 stories high... just a nice little hotel, that is comfortable and friendly.

1  Thank Elizabeth A

Reviewed 21 October 2013

In the heart of the Clifton entertainment district, this little hotel offers an affordable option to travellers with a tight budget. Minutes away from the Falls and other main attractions. The check-in was quick and easy and parking was free. We booked a king bed non-smoking room. It was so big that it could fit a family of 5 or 6! It was very clean and the water pressure was better than home. The best thing is that we were not worry about getting back as the nearby area was well-lit late at night. The only downfall was that I got woken up by some selfish and noisy people who walked passed our unit at 3 a.m. So the soundproofing at the windows can be improved. Other than that, for the price we paid, we really can't ask for more. I will definitely go back again.

1  Thank PHYK
Reviewed 21 October 2013

When my husband and I arrived without a reservation we were treated so great!! They had just what we were looking for in a room to be able to stay for two nights. The prices were great and I really liked how they had a continental breakfast and free parking. This hotel is centered in a great spot for walking distances to everything. I highly rate and recommend this hotel with the respects that the staff is very friendly and very helpful and the establishment was very clean.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Overall, we had a great stay at this hotel. My first impression was not the best; however, as there was garbage on the steps leading up to our room along with a partially full bottle of beer. Made me wonder if I made a mistake and booked "party central" instead of "kid friendly". The room was fine - a bit on the tired side and not the cleanest. We found a t shirt on the floor beside the bed. On the positive side...the location was fantastic and best yet - I had covered parking - and it was free! The pool was terrific. We swam until 11 pm (closing time). The breakfast wasn't anything special, but there was enough of the basics to suit us. The room was quiet so my concerns about party-time were unfounded. I'd stay here again! Just make sure if you book here, you aren't expecting a 5 star experience!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JDPower2005
Reviewed 10 October 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I have to commend this hotel, it is in the hub of everything, close to the falls, close to the border and in town where all the attractions were located. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful. There was also a nice breakfast for us the next morning. What I liked most is the tour we went on came to our hotel to pick us up and we were able to leave our car even after we checked out. This is a hotel that I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple