“Great view just average rooms”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of The Tower Hotel

The Tower Hotel
Ranked #12 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Wildwood
“Great view just average rooms”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

The room was very small and only had a shower. Amenities were not great and did not include coffee. Very little storage space. We had no ledge or soap dish to put our soap on. Only one chair no place to sit but on bed. No safe for valuables. One chair they had broke after the first night. I would not go to this hotel again. It did have a very good view but other hotels equally have a good view. Convenient to most attractions and has a great view.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a reasonable room with a great view this would be ok for you
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dandem

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
  • Czech first
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I totally love this hotel! rooms are so small and cute. very nice for a couple for their romantic getaway...the view is phenomenal. Everything was extremely clean but some parts in the washroom were looking a bit run down, nothing too extreme. Overall, it is maintained properly so there is nothing to complain about. I'd say it was an awesome experience.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AnamNas
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

This hotel used to be the MINOLTA Tower many years ago. It's now the Tower Hotel, and it's a very nice hotel. I've stayed at other hotels, like Sheraton by the Falls and Best western. This place is in between. Even though my wife originally booked a city view room, we upgraded to a falls view, but it wasn't a complete falls view ( room 2910). We saw the Canadian Falls, but not the American, but it was good enough for us. Even with this view, it made our night memorable. Yes, the parking is $20.00 but It's worth it since you don't have find it the next morning. we didn't eat in the restaurant but went across the road to Outback. If I was budget conscious, I would return here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jerryfromtoronto
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I'll try to keep this short, as many others have already mentioned the obvious draw of this hotel: The view! Absolutely stunning and have yet to experience anything else like it at a hotel in Niagara Falls. Our room was clean and very modern, details were not overlooked (complimentary makeup wipes in the bathroom, that sort of thing). The rooms are smaller than some other hotels in the area and have a strange shape due to the design of the hotel being based around the view, but these are small sacrifices to make for the quality of the room and also the customer service.

Check-in was a breeze, valet was incredibly polite and prompt. I have to commend the front desk staff in particular, when we checked in there were two women checking in beside us who were acting like spoiled children and being absolutely ridiculous. I won't get into the details, but if I were in that situation I most certainly would have lost my cool, yet the staff remained patient and polite throughout this lady's entire tirade. Kudos!
Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: If you can, spring for the fallsview! You will not regret it.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank T_O_COUPLE_11
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Never in my life have I opened a door to a hotel room and my mouth just drop like it did at the Tower Hotel!

I can't even think of the words to describe how amazing the view was! Over looking the views, this is by far the best view from a hotel room I have ever experienced!

Me and my fiancé went in the off season so was not as very reasonably priced. The restaurant had not been open at the hotel, but this did not bother us too much as there are plenty of places to eat nearby.

Going in off season had the added bonus that there was still ice which made the falls look even more spectacular! Plus it was not as busy - I would imagine it would be packed with tourists in the summer months!

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Alan_ZP_Lau
Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I wanted to stay somewhere "nice" while I was in Niagra and chose this hotel for the view.

Very reasonably priced for its location, paid for a falls view which was worth it. Friendly staff etc. Being from the UK I dont like paying for parking, but unfortunetly that is how it is, the cost of that was $20 and it was parked off site (I should really of asked where as I was in a rental car, but didnt think of it !). Lovely room, jaccuzi bath was a nice suprise.

I didnt eat in the resturant so cannot coment on that, plenty of resturants very close.

Only negative, which wasnt a big deal was that the internet speed was poor.

Would recomend, and would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Kelly B
Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

great unique room with a amazing view only thing is no coffee machine in room , older tv model , we had to clean remote control and avoid eating in the café ... expensive for little food and cook and waitress not very hygienic

Room Tip: must get falls view
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple