The Tower Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$89
US$73
  • Restaurant
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
US$164
US$123
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$91
  • Pool
Skyline Hotel & Waterpark(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$90
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$354
US$344
1,000 results
All reviewsfalls viewunique hotelrooms are smallminolta towergreat viewfallsview roomobservation deckthe penthouseentire wallembassy suites next doorvalet parkingamerican fallsvalet servicefloor to ceiling windowspartial viewa city view roomtop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2014

we stayed at the tower hotel july 4th. the location was perfect, right next to the falls, next to casinos and multiple restaurants. the price was very expensive, and we knew it would be because of the holiday. once the regular rooms were super expensive we decided to suck it up and just pay for the falls view. I would not recommend paying for a falls view room if it is significantly more money for you. the falls are amazing to view......but after a while the view doesn't change and I wouldn't say it was worth the money for the falls view room just to look at them a bit longer. the man who valet our car of the 4th was amazingly helpful. I wish I knew his name! helped up get town down, told us where to eat and what attractions to go to!! this is a great hotel with a great hotel with a great location! we would stay here again!

Room Tip: if the falls view isn't too much more money, do it, if it is significantly more money don't do it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MKM0217
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed here on the 4th of July holiday weekend. It was very nice. The rooms are small but clean. Location is very convenient to the falls, shops and eateries. There is a Wego bus stop right out front the hotel. We would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank connie s
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Normally we are very conservative with travel expenses, but as we were celebrating the husband's completing 24 weeks of chemotherapy, I decided to surprise him and splurge on this stay... and was it ever worth it!!!
The room was bright, cheery, neat, nicely decorated and clean with a wall of windows overlooking the falls. The view was phenomenal!

The hotel, which I jokingly described to friends and family as "looking like a D.Q. Busterbar", consists of a lobby and casual eatery on the ground floor. Sitting atop of a tall pillar is a wedding chapel on 25th floor, a more formal restaurant & newly added bar on the 26th floor and only 48 guest rooms on the remaining 27th-30th floors. Our room was smallish, but had good amount of storage space, microwave and fridge and worked well for 2 people.

The staff was friendly and helpful, and especially the valet, Dennis, who was personable and helpful. Parking is extra, but it would be anywhere this close to the falls. Since almost everything on the Canadian side of the falls was within walking distance and there was a bus stop out front, you can park your car and forget it!

I cannot say ENOUGH about the view! We were right in front of the Horseshoe Falls, but with some effort, could also see the American Falls. My husband was thrilled and said it was "over the top." We spent hours sitting and watching them out the windows!

The view from the restaurant was also spectacular with a view in about 270 degrees!

It was SOOOOO worth it!

Room Tip: We were in 3010 and had a great view of the Horseshoe Falls but very limited view of American Falls. I think the room right next to ours was 3011, and would have been the perfect view... IF the room numbers are the same on all the floors, 11 would be the one to request, if you are getting Fallsview.
9  Thank jeroling
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Although it is on the older side and the rooms are small, the view is outstanding. We had a falls view room and the view is prob one of the best in Niagara. Also the price in comparison to all other hotels in the area for a Fallsview room is a lot cheaper. The bed is extremely comfortable but the bathroom and room is small. It works perfect for 2 people. We loved it because there was no kids, you could hardly hear anyone around, and there is was no echoes waking us up. If I didn't have a Fallsview room I wouldn't stay here. Also go check out the restaurant in the place, great spot to get a drink.

4  Thank Theresa M
Reviewed 30 June 2014

And what a view that is.

I booked a Falls view room and as this hotel is round I thought we would get a room at the side whereby you had to look to the side to catch a glimpse of the Falls. This wasn't the case. Whenever we opened the bedroom door the view was jaw dropping. We could literally lie in bed and look over the Falls - both the Horseshoe Falls and the USA Falls. On a Wednesday and Sunday there is a fireworks display and the Falls were lit up - and this hotel has the best seat in the house. Amazing!!!

This is a small boutique style hotel and the decor is quite funky. I spoke to the housekeeper who told me that no two rooms are the same - they are all different colours and laid out different.

The staff are lovely - especially the two valet parking/maintenance guys. They could not do enough for you and went out their way to help. The hotel is pretty central and has a wego bus stop right outside the door. I would definitely stay here again, loved it!!!

Room Tip: I had room 2809 and it was a stunning view.
3  Thank HeatherAitken