The Tower Hotel
US$91
  • Breakfast included
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$88
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$84
US$169
US$132
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Skyline Hotel & Waterpark(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$90
  • Restaurant
Rainbow Bed and Breakfast(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$111
US$104
Travelocity
  • Fitness centre
Ramada Niagara Falls by the River(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$55
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$354
US$344
US$69
Travelocity
1,000 results
All reviewsfalls viewunique hotelrooms are smallminolta towergreat viewfallsview roomobservation deckthe penthouseentire wallembassy suites next doorvalet parkingamerican fallsvalet servicefloor to ceiling windowspartial viewa city view roomtop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Pros:

LOVED the lobby and the common spaces in this hotel. They are decorated beautifully. The check in was a breeze, There are not a lot of rooms at hotel like some of the larger ones in this area so it makes getting your car fast very easy with the valet service. The location is very good. We bid on priceline so we got the standard "city view" room, there are fallsview rooms. The room was clean, very modern, the decor was also very nice. The room was very small compared to others in the area, but we only used it to sleep and shower so it didn't matter.

Cons:

The hotel wifi said it was connected to my android device but didn't work at all. It would of been helpful for looking up places to eat and local attractions.

All in all I would stay again. Next time I would book through the hotel and get a fallsview room!

Tip:

I stayed here with my mom and since we bid on this room we didn't know what we were getting. Beware, they only have one bed in each room. Not what I wanted when traveling with my mom but would be a great spot to come to again with my fiance!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Amazing view! Fair price compared to other hotels with a view. Very close walk to everything including the falls and the fallsview casino! The valet guys were great (don't forget to tip). The Mediterranean restaurant in the hotel was delicious , definitely recommend it!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stayed for 2 days , we we're upgrade to this a beautiful room . Service was TopNoch receptionist , valet person . Great service. Definitely I will suggest to stay all over again in this place. The chairs were my favorite color purple very retro.Bathroom clean to the tee, to my surprise they had face wipes.the bed very cozy and the best we open the top window to hear the falls.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We vacation in Niagara Falls every June. This was our 12 year staying at The Tower (it has changed names many times over the years). The room is just truly amazing overlooking The Falls - floor to ceiling window makes you feel like you are on top of the world. We got married in Niagara Falls in 2006 and, of course, spent our Honeymoon here at The Tower. The staff is courteous and accommodating. Bonnie is the absolute best!!! We would not stay anywhere else. This is a smaller hotel with not a lot of rooms so it more quiet and intimate. There is no breakfast, but the new restaurant "Marilyn's" was very good for dinner. Valet parking is pricey, but then again it is summer in Niagara Falls. We will be back next year !!

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the Falls. It is worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Godfreys2
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Firstly the staff at this hotel are amazing, some of the best I have ever dealt with, the valet was amazing very courteous and very helpful the front desk staff were very accommodating and friendly they made the stay by far. The hotel itself is a really neat idea it's the only one like it I have seen so that was cool, but the hotel is showing its age and could use a bit of work, not in the style department they have that down the rooms are really well done but just maintenance. The elevators were old, create and a but shaky, we had a nice 8 inch crack in one of our floor to ceiling windows on the 27th floor so had to make a note not to lean on that but the stay really was enjoyable, will stay again

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple