All reviewsprivate balconywithin walking distancegreat hostsgreat locationother guestsfor making our stay memorablehomemade jamsanniversary stayb and bminutes walkingquiet neighborhoodperson jacuzziclifton hillfirst floorplace to stayniagara on the lakebed was comfortable
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Location is only thing going for this B and b. Reading other reviews I began to wonder if we were in the same place. Rooms tiny. Breakfast was terrible. 3 waffles between 2 of us. Tiny 15" tv with. About 6 channels. Not what I am used to in a B and B

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 1 July 2017

I was wondering if you were in our B&B. We never make 3 waffles for two people breakfast, and we don't have any 15'' TV with 6 channels.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here over the weekend. The room was big, with jacuzzi bath, balcony and comfortable bed. The B&B is in walking distance to the falls and strip and there is parking on the property. If you want to be close to the attractions without renting in the big hotel chains and having a place to stay with a bit of character this is ideal.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Having stayed at different b and b's in Niagara Falls this one has to have the best location. You are just a few minutes walk to all the action however just off the main streets so that is is peaceful and quiet. The Acacia is very clean and Sara is very accommodating. We arrived a little early and she never made us feel like we were rushing her to get our room ready. Food was simple and delicious. We stayed in the Covington Room and due to the rain totally enjoyed our private second floor balcony. Give this bed and breakfast a try - you wont be disappointed!

Room Tip: Covington Room is second floor with private balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017

My wife and I stayed for two nights this month . The Acacia is very close to the downtown within an easy walking distance to the falls .
The breakfast was fried eggs , pancakes and fruit in a bowl . Simple but a good way to start the day.
We stayed in the smaller room the first night which was fine because we went straight to sleep after travelling.I wouldn't recommend the smaller room for more than a evening . The second evening we stayed on the top floor . It was very spacious and quiet with a comfortable bed .
It was my first time in a B&B so I wasn't sure what to expect so it was a pleasant surprise to be hosted by Sarah and Alan .

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2017

The Good; Great hosts, nice clean room, quiet neighborhood near Clifton Hill/Niagra Falls
The Bad: The Eggs and bacon were cold but the fresh fruit was good.
The Ugly; The house sits on a steep hill street...could be a problem for some with leg issues.

I will stay here again.